Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royaltyhits - royaltyhits.com

darwin

One thing I like about this site is that the minimum amount to withdraw in here is just 1 dollar. I don't know if its going to pay long but at least even if we only reach 1 dollar minimum and get paid its still some how worth an effort that joining a ptc site that turn out a scam site after clicking like two months more or less. that's why for me its better this one as we can reach minimum in the shortest time.

royalty site is a good site, as you can see they already paid members even not big amount of money but so far that is already proven they are a paying program, even the rate here is low but minimum payout that they have also low and i think that is good for us

• 1 month later...

Unlimited Visits Packs

Unique Opportunity for Advertisers!

Get unlimited visits. The promo period will end when RoyaltyHits will reach 10 000 members.

Unlimited Nano Hits - 3 sec timer

Price: 8$

Unlimted Micro Hits - 7 sec timer

Price: 17.5$

Unlimited Normal Hits - 15 sec timer

Price : 42$

Unlimited PremiumHits - 30 sec timer

Price: 75$

I am really very much impressed to see this type of script for paid to click program and though the earnings are low here the payout minimum is also low so i think its not a big issue in joining this program . and i found that the admin have started many good contest in the forum which many members are participating in them .