Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

apollobux - apollobux.com

4 dollars minimum is just too much for me to wait. I don't think I have enough patience to wait that long to get paid in here. If this site offer two dollars minimum I have better chance of joining and clicking in here than a ptc site that has 4 dollars minimum. Because we all know that 95% of ptc turn to scam before its starts paying.

I think the rate they are offering for referral is bit low as my point of view because it is just 0.25 cents which means when referral clicks 4 ads than you get 1 cent, moreover, the minimu payout is too high, it should have been 1 or 2$ so this would be better.

4 dollar is too much here, that is good if the earning rate we will get also big but in fact we get low rate that will take us longer time to reach cashout here, evne this program is paying and i already see some proof but not guarantee that they will pay us

No doubt it is really legit program and have you seen the payment proofs this month they have paid more than 1500 payments to there members and i am really very much interested to join this program and i have joined this paid to click site now trying to cashout soon here and the every day earning is really god compare to other sites .