Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jasmerbux - jasmerbux.com

low minimum payout, and also have manual payment which make them not looking so good, but it seems they have more than one payment processor and that is good for many clickers to click, and we can earn as premium members if we can refer 5 refferals

I'm just wondering what the 5 cents for in minimum amount to withdraw. I mean why not only 1 dollar? why is it 1.05 dollars? I guess theirs some fees to pay and its worth 5 cents? Or its really nothing and admin just want to have minimum of 1.05 dollars. I'm some how reserve about this site but I'm hoping that this one will be stable also. We just don't know what ptc site is good or not until it reach 3 months and paying.

I don't see any future in this site right now. I just look at the site plan and until now this site has only 500 plus members with zero payments a clear sign that this site is not going to be a successful ptc site. I know if this site is going to be good its going to have 1000 members right now and with at least 10 dollars payments but since theirs no payments yet and membership does not increase much I know it does not going to grow.