Now Available Ads ( 36 )

Available Offers ( 3 )

Free Per Click $.003

Golden Per Click $.003

Free Per Ref Click $.001

Golden Per Ref Click $.001

Golden for 1 Year only 5$

Referral Earnings:

This is where the true power of the MigoCash affiliate program comes into play.

With 8 levels there is no limit on how much you can earn, Free members earn only from their direct referrals. Whenever your direct referrals upgrade, you are instantly paid $2.00!

If you are a Premium member and if your referrals refer others who also upgrade you are instantly paid $1.00 for each upgrade through 8 levels! You just got paid for doing nothing! Also earn 1$ every time your downline advertise in our site .

Free Min Payout $3

Golden Min Payout $1

All payments are made via Payza and no other payment method is being used at this time. You will be paid these earnings within 3 business days but this usually happens within 24 hours.

Free registration, thank you:

MIGOCASH - Home Page

banner01.gif

Upgrade Now And be a Golden member for a year With only $ 6 instead of $ 14 (Limited Time Offer).

Upgrade for 1 year and get 500 hits for your site.

You Can add up to 6 banners and these banners will be shown randomly on the site as long as you are a Golden member.

Theirs a chance that this one will be a paying ptc site. I think its better that we spend some time clicking in this site and see if we going to get paid in here. Because I do believe that we have some chance of earning money in here even in first few payments only. I feel that its not worth it to spend time in here if after two months of clicking we still not earn in here.

they have 2 income stream, first from paid to click stream and second from paid to read emails :D, i think that is good because clickers here will earn from click and also from the email that they have, but minimum payout for standard members here is quite high, but i think not become big obstacle.

I don't see the advantage if you going to be golden as the rate for golden and free is all the same. The only difference is that in free the minimum amount you can withdraw is 3 dollars while if you are an upgrade golden member the minimum is 1 dollar. For me this site is not good. Although its can be paying or not but base on the stats above I don't see any reason why I will going to join this site.

only 5 ads for standard members lol, and i already clicked 10 ads here. well actually i must say this site is good but their minimum payout is too much high for me, and i need a lot of time to reach cashout here, but if we upgrade to golden members we will get lower cashout

The standard member have only 5 ads to click and that to very low value ads so after clicking all the 5 ads the earnings of the free member will not be aleast 2 cents so i think it is really very difficult to work in this program . and more over the script of the program is simple and not so professional and it is simple looking .