Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bux-for-you - bux-for-you.com

Another zero minimum ptc site. I really don't know if its worth it to join this site and click but one thing I'm sure if I'm going to spend my time in here I must make sure that I'm really earning good in here because if not then I'm just wasting my time. And I know the only way to know if I'm going to earn good in here is to withdraw continuously as this site does not have minimum amount to withdraw.

Well the rate of clicking is too low but i think they will provide more ads to balance the clicking rate, on the other hand, the minimum payout is 0$ means there should be someone who has got money from this PTC, so anyone who payment from this PTC site please share payment proof here so this can show that it is legit site.

great i see they already removed their 100 click restriction before we can cashout here, but still it will be good if they are transparant to us about how much they already paid members and how much members that already joined here, one thing that i don't like here only their manual payment and there is no minimum payout again.