Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

waterstockcompany - waterstockcompany.com

You are on the site of an investment Company “ WaterStock ”. The Company, established by John Whitmore, has been working from the beginning of 2008 and has proved to be a reliable partner. During this time more then thirteen thousand people have used our services. Our strategy of trade has allowed to earn 1 612 % of profit for two years.

At the end of 2010 the Company’s site has been created. “ WaterStock ” came to a new stage of development. It has allowed people from every corner of the world to use our services without leaving home. Now you can also improve your well-being, entrusting your money to a management of a skilled team of traders of the Company “ WaterStock ”. You can receive more detailed information about the Company in the section “ About us ”

Investment plans

The Company “ WaterStock ” offers you some investment plans. Beginners can try their skills in the first two plans. These plans have been developed for those investors, who do not obtain large amounts of money. A minimum amount of investment makes only 10$. For serious investors, who want to receive big profits, three other plans are available.

On all the plans a floating rate of interest operates.Difficult procentage (compounding) is not available on all the plans. A deposit doesn't come back after the termination of the term of an investment (except the investment plan "TEST"). Charges are made automatically on business days at 20:00 GMT.

Plan Amount Percentage Term

Test * 10 - 59 $ 0.3 - 1.0 % ∞

WSimple 60 - 999 $ 0.3 - 2.0 % 350 days

WStandart 1 000 - 9 999 $ 0.3 - 2.3 % 350 days

WSwealthy 10 000 - 49 999 $ 0.3 - 2.5 % 350 days

WSprofitable 50 000 - 1 000 000 $ 0.3 - 2.7 % 350 days

https://waterstockcompany.com/6758315.wt

Program has plans which are attractive and sustainable for long term.

.3-2.7% daily return will yeild handsome profit and program may stay longer especially

becuase in case of program they may stay merely by paying .3% return as they dont promise fixed return. This is really good and will enhance program life.

Another newcomer that i do like. I have no idea yet of the domain havent done the search and need to work again a little. But the plans is really attractive for a longer run.

There is a nice script not the ordinary ive seen. They write something about a allotted server security...well thats a smack of rubbish. Either you have a dedicated server with ddos protection or you havent....

The security needs to be better or they need to show some proof on the homepage of the ssl and ddos protection. Writing words isnt much and dosent cost anything....

I do like the test spend plan that you can ask for a refund anytime ...no term lock in nothing and min 0,3% a day. Thats not a bad thing.

Need to check the site better later

@ anne: I guess they are tying to say they have a dedicated server although in so many flamboyant words. Lol. Yes, I do agree with your review on the plans. And, it's nice they have cleared many doubts the investor may have such as whether the deposit will be returned at the end of the investment term.

I liked their test plan where we can try the site for a short period and if not satisfied we can always pull back the money and the return offered for the test plan is very high but the only drawback is we can only once deposit in the test plan as they have imposed a limit which prevents many taking advantage of high profits without any time bound investment

I cant find if there is any monitors on the site. Need to run around and check different monitors. But i just made up my mind, this is the one im gonna jump on if they continue pay for some weeks:)

In some weeks a lot can happen. lets see.

I cant find if there is any monitors on the site. Need to run around and check different monitors. But i just made up my mind, this is the one im gonna jump on if they continue pay for some weeks:)

its great to note that you are interested to invest here but other than the test plan the minimum investment in all other plans are very high so are you planning to invest in the test plan

its great to note that you are interested to invest here but other than the test plan the minimum investment in all other plans are very high so are you planning to invest in the test plan

Yes im going for the test plan. For me the other plans is way to high. And i like to get my money out when i want not when they decide that i can get my principal back...

So far havent seen any refback comission for this site.

Well currently only popular hyip has rated the site as paying. But i hope more monitors will be added soon

But you could check n the payment proof as well if you are interested to join

Well currently only popular hyip has rated the site as paying. But i hope more monitors will be added soon

But you could check n the payment proof as well if you are interested to join

I have at least 4 new programs/hyips i do like and tink they could stand for a little lionger time . This is one of the hyips. I am very careful now before new year...I just checked refback80 site of newcomers this last days //out of 8 programs 2 is still paying the rest....scam...so im not joining absolutely nothing if its not the best feeling right now.

Its stupid loose $10,00 because i didnt check them out. And so a few payments dont help that much. I like to see after christmas what happens. So im following the programs until then. but joining...well either im so eager to join i cant wait, or im paying myself first and then i join:)

I have at least 4 new programs/hyips i do like and tink they could stand for a little lionger time . This is one of the hyips. I am very careful now before new year...I just checked refback80 site of newcomers this last days //out of 8 programs 2 is still paying the rest....scam...so im not joining absolutely nothing if its not the best feeling right now.

Its stupid loose $10,00 because i didnt check them out. And so a few payments dont help that much. I like to see after christmas what happens. So im following the programs until then. but joining...well either im so eager to join i cant wait, or im paying myself first and then i join:)

But better be careful and dont invest high since it has become a trend for many cheating Admin to create plans which are sustainable and pay for a week and run away with the money and also as its nearing year end as many hyips are expected to close we should be double cautious

Under all the plans the minimum profit is 0.3% which means for the 350 days plan the investor will earn only 105% profit which is very low so the investor will have to wait till maturity to break-even so if the hyip stop paying half way the depositors will lose their principle amount

Great to see the site is accepting alertpay but its not attractive to invest the minimum of $10 using alertpay since we will not be able to withdraw the earnings daily but need to accumulate for few days before withdrawing as the minimum transaction amount under alertpay is $1