Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bio-earnings - bio-earnings.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. bio-earnings.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

People willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

117% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Bio Silver $3 - $100 117.00

Calculate your profit >>

160% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Bio Gold $101 - $1,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

320% AFTER 8 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Bio Platin $1,001 - $10,000 320.00

http://bio-earnings.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

This hyip site is 5 days old and has got paying status on monitor since 4 days now.

Program design is quite attractive and has got DDOS Protection.

Coming to the plans - I think profit promises is quite fictitious and illogical 117% after a day cannot be sustained.

Minimum investment 3$ though affordable, but my opinion about this program is that it is going to stay for very short period and may turn scam any time.

yepp 117% after one day its impossible to pay for a longer time...

I bet that in 8 days they are gone. thats when they have to start paying out the highest roi....or 2 cycles of 5 days so in 6 days they need to get another 5 days cycle out...this one is gone in a few days..

Already the hyip is running for six days and its only two more days to go to meet th eight days plan

I feel my doubts how will the site survive if all investors apply for their withdrawal on 8 days plan since its 220% profit and i dont know whether it can sustain.

I will wait till it completes its first cycle in another 2 days before investing