Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trexfinance - Trexfinance.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://trexfinance.com

Trex Finance is a straightforward investment program. We aim to provide a stable passive daily income for our investors by providing a very low risk investment solutions. All investments are handled by global financial managers to ensure maximum returns from your investments.

PLANS:

Name Investment Amount Interest Period Total ROI

Bronze $20 - $50,000 7% Daily 21 Days 147%

Silver $500 - $30,000 10% Daily 15 Days 150%

Gold $1,500 - $20,000 18% Daily 8 Days 144%

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Link : http://trexfinance.com

i am not quite sure with this program first they have high minimum payout here also they have quite high rate for their plan in here and i think that is not quite good for many users who want to invest in this program, but aside from the plan i see this site's script and design is good, more like professional site

This site has a very beautiful design in here along with a nice script. The status of the program's are a bit of different with only waiting and paying status coming to notice. But since its been running for a very short time it is to be expected. The minimum investment here is also a bit on the higher side which is most probably a con for many newbies in this HYIP business. But apart from that the plan's look pretty stable.

worthy or not but in fact there are alot of hyip monitors that invest here one of them is MNO, which invested about $330 :D, and i wonder why this monitors want to invest here if they are not worthy enough, and also no payment because this site just started their program lol, they even not one day old.