Earn $0.01 per click.

Earn $0.0025 for referrals click.

Instant Payment Minimum $2.00

Various earning opportunities

High Direct Referrals Limits

Guaranteed ads & offers daily!

Affordable upgrades prices

Protected with DDOS protection

For now accept paypal payment only.Payza and Liberty Reserve coming soon.

First 10,000 members will get Pioneer membership, with Extra benefits.

Free registration, thank you:

XCBUX - The Way To Success

image_aebe794d5f7025ffa60cb37d1c32a588f86886e5.gif

THE N.TEN V1.1 script is a new and attractive script.i really like their features.the rates are very good here but i think its not good that they have set maximum ad limit up to 4. which means we can click only four ads per day.i think the admin should remove this rule.

This PTC has great script and design. Indeed it's powered by nTeN v1, a very strong script for PTCs also it somehow expensive in order to create such a PTC unlike others that you only need 30$ (as i remember).First 10K gets pioneer membership is also good from the starting.

this site is really attractive and is using a very new and secure script.i have visit its forum and found many payment proofs of yesterday which shows that they are really paying.in the problems and doubt section i could not any kind of complaint in this section.i believe the site is really for clicking.

• 4 weeks later...

Since the minimum amount to request payments in here is 2 dollars its going to take about two months before we can see proof of payments from this site. I guess its good to wait for two months before we decide to try this one. Or we just need to check how many members this site have and if theirs really lots of active members in here. At least if theirs many of us in here we can have good time in here.

• 3 weeks later...