Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royalprofit - Royalprofit.biz

xetang

Welcome to our program

Royal Profit is built by a team of investing professionals who have special knowledge on the investment management. It owns many channels to help the investors to expand the existing funds. Meanwhile, the investors are allowed to take back the profits produced by our project once the plan is due. Profits is what the investors most wanted, and it's just why our Extra Trading is established.

We believe under the support of our investors, we're going to make great achievements on the investment stadium soon.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 7.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $3,000 8.00

Plan 3 $3,001 - $6,000 9.00

Plan 4 $6,001 - $9,000 10.00

Plan 5 $9,001 - $12,000 11.00

Plan 6 $12,001 and more 12.00

Plan for 12 days!

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join here: http://royalprofit.biz/?ref=zozo278

Despite the high daily roi i still think this is a good program to invest with, the profit promised by this program is very sustainable though it might be small but i think it still sustainable.i kinda find the daily roi high but i guess that why the owner of the program has decide to run the program on a low profit to be able to sustain the roi offered by them, i just hope the admin of the program will be sincere with investors.

I think I need to change something because there is a big correction on top. We can see that the poster told us, they have 12 days maturity. but in real they have 15 days project. So 5% of total net profit after 15 days later is too much safe for us. Though it's really very tiny but good for run a long term business.

i think in all of the plans the plan one is best suites for us since the minimum deposit amount for that is only $5 and for all the other plans the minimum amount to spend is really very high and 12% daily for 12 business days that means we will get our investment maturity after 12 days okey that is really good . lets see the Program forward .

i think in all of the plans the plan one is best suites for us since the minimum deposit amount for that is only $5 and for all the other plans the minimum amount to spend is really very high and 12% daily for 12 business days that means we will get our investment maturity after 12 days okey that is really good . lets see the Program forward .

Yes, it is correct, but you too should note that it is not easy to have rate 12% commission here because want to have this rate, everyone must invest more $1000 here and I sure that nobody can invest with this amount, therefore we only should discuss 7% daily, it is more suitable and it can be. And we too can see that this site monitored about 13 days and too have had many monitors approved "Paying" now, as my idea, it is good info

@xetang: haha and of course it is more achievable , i wonder if chintu can or he want to invest in this site with that big amount, even for hyip monitors can invest about $100-$300 for their investment, and you are right in some hyip monitors i see this site status is paying, and it will be a good thing for them.

Yeah. I agree. I haven't visited the program yet to check if there are monitors and if they are in paying status. I haven't seen proofs yet for me to be motivated to invest in here. I might give this a try but I need to think a bit more if I will going to invest.

• 1 year later...

Royal Profit has been online and active for around 100 days, a mid term program where we can participate with a minimum of $5, instant payments without fail have been promised in this mid term hyip, recently added EgoPay to their payment options.

If we calculate the profit from these plans in Royal Profit, a daily returns of 10.5% for 10 days is 105%, so it is something like 0.5% daily, which is quite low and nothing wonder if this mid term program could manage to live for more than hundred days online, ofcourse management is professional too.