Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenassets - Goldenassets.biz

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://goldenassets.biz

goldenassets.biz was founded in 2012 and it is a young and dynamic company. Its aim is to render high quality services at stock markets around the world, trading in all commodities.

What we do?

Transactions at the stock market are currently one of the most promising and successful ways to earn money. Stock and gold markets have a number of distinct advantages over other types of financial instruments. It is relatively stable, relatively predictable and transparent, so you can significantly reduce your risks. ONLY when you know what you are doing. Invest with Golden Assets today and realise your financial freedom.

PLANS:

126% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 105.00

Plan 2 $5,001 and more 126.00

Calculate your profit >>

155% After 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 2 $5,001 and more 155.00

Calculate your profit >>

760% after 8 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 200.00

Plan 2 $5,001 and more 760.00

Calculate your profit >>

1700% after 16 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 300.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $8,000 900.00

Plan 3 $8,001 and more 1700.00

Calculate your profit >>

3800% After 30 Days

Plan 1 $500 - $200,000 3800.00

Calculate your profit >>

9999% After 58 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $200,000 9999.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://goldenassets.biz

i just hope that certificat they have right now is not fake one and i see this program just launched today, it seems they already paying investors but i think that is only the refferal commision, but the latest plan they have here seems not make any sense for me and i think only hyip monitors that can achieve it

Site is down for now which is so un professional and i don't think they have had any Ddos or SSL protection because if they did the site wouldn't be down like this at the moment. The ROI plans on this program too is on the higher side so i guess we should stay away from this program.

The site not having any implemented security measures might not be the reason they are presently it might just be some sort of maintenance.Meanwhile i think what is on offer isn't that much encouraging before so whatsoever is happening presently at the site isn't that surprising to me.

Because this site does not think of going to last long anyway. Just look at the site plan. What the use of adding some security features if this site will going to turn to scam after few days. I doubt that this site will going to be a paying hyip after a week. For me this site plan can't even sustain itself. Its better we hold our funds and look for better hyip site to invest.