Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TrafficAdz - trafficadz.com

ma7aa3d

it is such a bad site i found only one ad there which was hide because it was only available for click for the premium members i am thinking how is it possible for the members to reach the minimum when they have not provided any ad for click.i believe that it will be closed in just a week.these kinds of site never stay

Unless if the site is still being configured there's no way that you can reach that 4 dollars even if you were able to click that one ad daily. Admin either needs to get more advertising to get more ads for members to click or reduce the min payout.

Theirs just too many new ptc right now that has a high minimum amount to request payments. I don't know if its worth it to invest our time in here but I'm sure its better that we don't try this site at all. High minimum means its take lots of time to reach minimum and get paid in here. I guess about four months more or less. And that is if this site is going to be a paying ptc.

its a completely fraud site you will never reach the payout because there are no ad available in it for all kind of members.the minimum payout is 4$ for the standard members then it is possible that they pay 2$ to its members and also there is no payment proof posted by its members.

forget all about the details.Admin has created a new drama here.Yesterday i received a message from admin in which he has mentioned that he added a new advertisement from which he will able to catch cheaters but when i clicked on the ads page i find only anti-cheat ad there.i will just say how funny this admin is.

Lets face it. This is how ptc sites do earn by fooling its members to click more ads in here. If theirs really true advertisers in here he can get paid. If theirs none then I guess its more on referrals earnings that he is hoping to earn. Buttom line is that admin must earn first before he going to pay its members. Because what the use of opening a ptc site if admin does not earn from it .