Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ptcwealth - ptcwealth.com

ma7aa3d

i just want to say its not a ptc wealth its a fake wealth because we are unable to earn a single penny here.it is the sister site of trafficadz.com and there are no ads available in both ptc sites for the standard members and the advertisement packages are also expensive what we do here.

• 2 weeks later...

the site has the same admin of the site trafficadz.com.Admin has created same drama of anti cheat here.they are showing that they have paid 2$ but i am thinking how their members reach the payout when there is no ad available except anti-cheat.its just a fraud site.

This ptc site has lots of way to earn money excluding pay to click. So I think it's possible to reach in minimum payout $1 within a short time. This site only pay $2 till now with a total of 495 members & a good number of referrals to rent. This site also support lots of payment processors which is fine.

Their really many ways to earn points in a ptc site. But problem is how we going to earn from ptc site. Because we only earn in ptc site if we get paid. what the point of having lets say 10 dollars in our ptc site account when we try to withdraw we don't get paid? that's why its very important that we click to earn and we must make sure that the site is really paying good.

• 4 weeks later...