Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Primex Alliance - primexalliance.com

I am not Admin here!

Welcome to primex alliance pic1.jpg

Primex Alliance is building a strong and unique reputation as a leading investment program specializing in small and emerging growth companies with capital needs of $5 million to $50 million. Primex Alliance has served as a manager or lead underwriter for over 160 offerings, raising over $500 million for clients.

At Primex Alliance, we invest in synergy, seek out and join forces with progressive companies and smart investors who want to be part of a dynamic partnership - a partnership that has the power to fuel innovation, to infuse new energy into our communities, and to create new wealth for everyone involved.

Whether you're the investor with money to invest...the entrepreneur who has an idea worthy of investment...or the broker or banker who helps put the two together, our team will work with you to achieve success.

This reminds us that we're on the same team, and that we are working toward a common outcome far greater than any one of us could achieve on his or her own..

INVESTMENT PLANS:

PLAN A: 105-125% AFTER 1 DAY!

PLAN B: 118-185% AFTER 3 DAYS!

PLAN C: 150-315% AFTER 7 DAYS!

PLAN D: 230-585% AFTER 15 DAYS!

PLAN E: 400-1285% AFTER 30 DAYS!

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join here: https://primexalliance.com/?ref=xetang

This is good. this site reaches 8 days paying status already not bad at all. If you invest in here on first day you should reach 150% profit in here by now. I guess this is the reason why its still paying until now. Even though this site has short term plan its has good roi interest. Not too low and not too high. I guess this site can last even for another week if this site keeps on getting investors confidence.

This is good. this site reaches 8 days paying status already not bad at all. If you invest in here on first day you should reach 150% profit in here by now. I guess this is the reason why its still paying until now. Even though this site has short term plan its has good roi interest. Not too low and not too high. I guess this site can last even for another week if this site keeps on getting investors confidence.

Yes, this is good site and it is paying site for to now, almost monitors have approved in this status "Paying", I too received money for my deposit not long but I don't want to invest more because it is very risk even it is paying.

As below is detail about my first payment from this site:

Date: 2012-16-06 08:37:15

Batch: 99652423

From Account: U5906471

Amount: $10.50

Memo: Withdraw to xetang from Primex Alliance

Sincerely i like the script but really getting such a high number of depositors is surprising

"Total deposited $ 289,403.53

Today deposited $ 4,953.58

Total withdraw $ 187,248.24"

I Just hope investors wouldn't be carried away by the payment.

hmm this program already show the good performance in some days back until now, and from what i see they already online for more than 7 days.i also see this program listed in some hyip monitors with paying status which i am sure become one of the good attractive things for investors who want to invest here