Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashflowplaza - Cashflowplaza.com

Welcome to Cash Flow Plaza

Cash Flow Plaza is an online investment company with more than twenty years experience in asset management. Cash Flow Plaza focuses on two main activities – asset management and financial services. The company's asset management services include brokerage, portfolio management, forward trading, IPOs, local and international fund management, own label and third party mutual and private equity funds, as well as, comprehensive investment research services.

Cash Flow Plaza financial services include mergers and acquisitions advice, underwriting, private placements, strategy development and strategic planning, project and investment evaluation, consulting and private equity. Cash Flow Plaza constantly aims to bolster its position as one of the leaders and innovators in asset management and financial services in the industry.

Cash Flow Plaza aims to continually improve the performance of its portfolio companies by encouraging them to adopt global best practices and utilise synergies within the Group to manage their businesses, while ensuring that they act as responsible corporate citizens:

• It aims to be a dynamic and proactive company that creates and develops opportunities in its core business sectors.

• It seeks to realise the greatest value from its assets and maintain firm control of its cost base.

• It believes in sharing the company's success with its employees and business partners.

Have You experienced what financial freedom feels? You can join our company today and feel the taste of money tomorrow.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

105% - 130% after 1 day

116% - 230% after 3 days

127% - 330% after 5 days

160% - 720% after 10 days

500% - 2000% after 25 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join here: https://cashflowplaza.com/?ref=xetang

• 2 weeks later...

This site is only 13 days old. its not even reach its second week yet and yet its already all red. But I'm not surprise at all. Actually I just check this site if theirs something extra ordinary about this site. Since this site really look good in designs and its high roi and its 20 plus hyip monitoring sites suggest that this site is going to be popular so I'm expecting this site to last two weeks but its came short.

I can't access the site. Maybe the site is no longer available since it displays nothing at all. High returns in a per day basis seems to be not good for investment. With this kind of site, it will only last for days and after that will be gone.

This site is only 13 days old. its not even reach its second week yet and yet its already all red. But I'm not surprise at all. Actually I just check this site if theirs something extra ordinary about this site. Since this site really look good in designs and its high roi and its 20 plus hyip monitoring sites suggest that this site is going to be popular so I'm expecting this site to last two weeks but its came short.

Yes, it is correct, however, we too shouldn't invest with this site now although it have approved in almost monitors now because almost monitors in this time show about not good status of this site when it is approved as a scam site and not pay out for them. I suggest that this site too should be moved to scam HYIP sites section so that nobody can see and invest here

13 days running and with such a statistics is unencouraging.

"Running days 13

Total accounts 1564

Active accounts 687

Total deposited $ 132,261.60

Total withdraw $ 93,338.34"

Guys with this statistics i think the admin has more than enough funds to elude with so guys stay away.