Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FBSPlus - fbsplus.com

I am not the Admin.

FBS Plus

Fbs Plus is a private investment club found by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients.

Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world. Fbs Plus has various established relationships with reputable private investment clubs. We understand every aspect of market needs and strive to create and manage wealth in several ways to provide peace of mind for its clients.

Investment Plans:

108% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $2,000 108.00

120% after 2 days

Plan 2 $20 - $5,000 120.00

132% after 3 days

Plan 3 $50 - $10,000 132.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay

5% ref.commission

Link: http://fbsplus.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Its running for 12 days now and its seems theirs some problem with this site. I guess this site going to be officially a scam site soon. Because once a hyip site has problematic status its only mean one thing theirs a delay of payments. And theirs a big chance that its not going to pay at all. But I guess if you invest in here in the first day and withdraw all your investments in the 10th day you can still manage to earn in here.