Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

starfunds - starfunds.biz

I am not admin

http://www.starfunds.biz

The Commercial Joint Stock "STAR FUNDS ::: CHOICE OF WORLD" is a private multidisciplinary financial and credit institution. We help thousands of global customers earn a stable daily profit on the Forex and other profitable markets. Every day by opening a new trading session, we take a step towards successful future of STAR FUNDS ::: CHOICE OF WORLD, by leaving a trace that reflects increased assets of our investors and their families and, of course, respect among other investment companies. STAR FUNDS ::: CHOICE OF WORLD accumulates the money of all its investors in the investment funds managed by the company traders. Forex trading brings profit.

Our web site allows the investors to create their own personal investor account and receive daily profit. And bonuses using asset management techs with our Professionals team.

Plan:

103% - 110% AFTER 1 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Star Funds Plan A $10 - $25 103.00

Star Funds Plan B $26 - $50 106.00

Star Funds Plan C $51 - $1,000 110.00

230% AFTER 3 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Star Funds Plan A $100 - $5,000 76.60

2.00% - 7.00% DAILY FOR 50 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Star Funds Plan A $50 - $199 2.00

Star Funds Plan B $200 - $299 3.50

Star Funds Plan C $300 - $500 4.50

Star Funds Plan D $501 - $1,000 5.50

Star Funds Plan E $1,001 - $10,000 7.00

Accept: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney and SolidTrustPay

Link=> http://www.starfunds.biz

another hourly hyip program with the plan they have i am not sure they cannot survive longer than many people think, and the minimum deposit here is quite fine for me, i don't see any monitoring site that invest here, but from their statistic i see this site already pay a lot of money to investors and i think it is time to stop invest here

Its good site to join and invest money. But make sure that you do hit and run in here. I'm happy if I can earn 20 to 50% profit in here before I'm going to cashout and run with my money. sad to say its seems I'm too late now. Its been running for few days now and its seems this site is going to turn to scam any time soon. Hit and run is only effective if you withdraw before the site turn to scam.

more than one month? wow this site surprising me a lot now, even with their hourly hyip program but somehow this program still stay online until now, but someting funny here i see some monitors that already invest some bucks but still don't do any payout, which make me think there are something fishy here.