Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vinibux - vinibux.com

nomiasif

first of all the payout minimum is too high and the other thing is that they requires investment before cashing out money.i dont think this program is suitable for us.there is a great chance that we loss our money here.so i suggest members not to invest their money here.these types of sites just stole money from their members and gives nothing.

Its really high for my standard. I don't know but its seems theirs a new trend n ptc. that trend is that its ptc is now has 4 dollars minimum. Before usually the minimum is 2 dollars. More than that its seems we don't get really much chance to join since we feel its going to be a scam ptc. But now that most new ptc has 4 dollars minimum I think the concept of minimum amount to withdraw has change.

• 1 month later...

All the payment proofs posted on the site's forum as well in its payment proofs section are fake because all of the payment proofs are more than 800$.i found two payment proofs of this month in which members got a payment 1063$.it is impossible to earn such high payout from a ptc site.