Pay Per Click : 0.002$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0008$

Minimum clicks to get payout 100

Minimum payout $2

Type of payment Manual

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

quite nice script but i must admit that they have good low click rates more like aurora type site, and i am positive they survive longer in ptc industry but i am worried with paypal payment they have here, it can be limited by paypal any time, i think admin should look for more payment processors.

i have noticed that there are too many sites are launching with new scripts but their rates are opposite than their look.i only want to say that their rates for their member are really bad it is very hard to reach the minimum payout.i dont think so much people will continue their work on it.i think they have to increased the rates up to 1c per click.

.2 cents per click? that means we need to click 5 ads just to earn 1 cent in here. I have some doubts if its a good site to invest right now. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here. I'm happy that this site will be stable because of the low rate. But because of the high minimum compare to its rate I doubt that this site will be popular also.