Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Highbornfinance - highbornfinance.com

I am not admin

http://www.highbornfinance.com

WELCOME TO HIGH BORN FINANCEWhen it comes to investments, we want to make it easy for you to find just the right product to fit your needs. At High Born Finance, we use our financial expertise to help you get the most from your money. Our experience also ensures that you can invest with confidence, knowing that your money is in safe hands.

If you are looking for a safe home for your money that's straightforward to manage, then take a look at our investment plans. You can start investing from as little as $20. You can make plans for your money and your future without worries because you know exactly how much you will get back at the end of the term.

Plan:

TRIAL PLAN: 1.3 % daily profit

Period: 50 business days

Total Return: 165%

Min. Deposit: $20

Max. Deposit: $250

Principal: Returned

Compound: Available

BASIC PLAN: 1.5 % daily profit

Period: 100 business days

Total Return: 250%

Min. Deposit: $251

Max. Deposit: $2500

PLUS PLAN: 2 % daily profit

Period: 150 business days

Total Return: 300%

Min. Deposit: $2,501

Max. Deposit: $25,000

EXTRA PLAN: 11% weekly profit

Period: 180 business days

Total Return: 396%

Min. Deposit: $1,000

Max. Deposit: $25,000

Accept: LibertyReserve and Perfectmoney

Link: http://www.highbornfinance.com

ROI seems pretty good. 1.3% is a little low, but sustainable enough, risk is much lower. But, no deposit has been made yet, which is not a particularly good sign. Maybe it has just launched and needs some attention.

only one problem I noticed is that, the stat box is covering over one of the texts. THey need to fix that.

the profit here seems good about 1,3% per day and that is quite stable for this site. but i only find the problem with minimum investment that admin have here, that is quite high and i think only mediocre investors and big investors also hyip monitors that can afford that $20. well i also find they have brochure that we can download