Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

prospec-fx - prospec-fx.com

i am not the admin@

One can take part in this Program and earn. This is really a profitable Program. Our rules and policies are designed to meet our client's needs and find the most suitable solution for every investment true results on live forward tests. You can now manage your possessions so quickly whenever you wish and wherever you are, if you just have Internet access. No matter what Investment Program you choose, you will get ur profit. Our duties are confirmed with over years of experience, respect and a reserve fund we created.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

sTARTER PLANS:

1- $10 - $4,999

2- 2.5% x 50 days

3- 10% Referral

4- 10% Binary Income

READ MORE

Medium

1- $5,000 - $9,999

2- 3% x 40 days

3- 10% Referral

READ MORE

4- 10% Binary IncomeREAD MORE

Premium

1- $10,000 - NO LIMIT

2- 4% x 30 days

3- 10% Referral

4- 10% Binary Income

payment processors: LR

http://prospec-fx.com/?ref=nomiasif

binary income? i think that is all about refferal that we have in here. as from my own point of view the minimum payout of this program is quite good :D, but so far i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them which is bad for me, because we cannot track this site status for a moment or as reference to invest or not

No protection with no SSL whatsoever but it does mention about Ddos protection but you never know for sure. But the site with its design and touch does look nice and the starter plans does start from an affordable amount but i would rather wait to invest in a program after checking its status on a monitor.

@behemoth: if you want to look their status in some hyip monitors that truly investing in this program you will not get it now, from my own observation so far and until now i don't find any hyip monitors that monitoring them, and i agree with you this site is not good enough from the design but the plan they offered is quite fine

Its still has waiting status until now. I find it weird since this site is running like 6 days already and still has waiting status. My concern is that this site will be turn out a scam site. I don't suggest a hyip site like this. I really don't trust a hyip site that has this kind of delay in having a paying status. Because its really important for a hyip site to have a paying status.