Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flowersbux - flowersbux.com

nomiasif

first of all it is only accepting paypal for payments and withdrawal which is not accepted in my country and the other thing is that no one will try this site because of the high minimum payout.the other reason of not joining it is that the site's details and stats are hidden by it admin which shows that admin dont want to show his stats that how many members joined yet and how many dollars it paid.the admin is not active in forum which means it will be scam.

I don't mind earning in paypal. In fact I do like to earn via paypal. But the main reason why I don't want to join this site is that its has 4 dollars minimum amount to withdraw. that's for me is just a small amount. I don't like how this site is going to pay its members since its going to take 4 months more or less to reach 4 dollars. By the time you reach minimum in here I'm sure this site has turn to scam already.

The name of this site is very nice flowersbux. The rate for per click ads is good but the minimum payout of this site is very high comparing to other site. It will take months to reach the minimum payout of this site as the rate for per click is good but the minimum payout is very high. I request you to post the payment proof of this site as this site can be scam site.