Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GeraxTrade - geraxtrade.com

I am not the Admin.

GeraxTrade

Please take sufficient time to thoroughly inform yourself about our programme before you register – no matter whether you found your way to us by recommendation, through personal research via search engine or found us coincidentally on the Internet.

We want to offer a limited number of private individuals the opportunity to become financially independent through a one-time and relatively very minimal investment. From the very beginning, you'll have the chance to improve your monthly income.

GeraxTrade is a consortium of high-ranking bankers who have gathered political power over the decades thanks to their intensive economic influence. Aside from a large number of foreign exchange brokers and insurance experts, our network also consists of international attorneys who have properly prepared all of the necessary contracts for you in advance. Due to close collaboration with renowned tax accountants, we are legally able to provide you with tax advice regarding all of your future profits from us without tax advisers – in fact, 100 per cent compliant with the tax authorities. Thus, we do not offer you the possibility of offshore banking or the use of anonymous credit cards.

Investment Plans:

Up to 18% Daily for 6 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Gerax Silver $50 - $200 18.00

Gerax Gold $201 - $1,000 20.00

Gerax Platinum $1,001 - $5,000 24.00

Up to 1.8% Daily for 100 Days

Gerax 1.8 $10 - $100 1.80

Gerax 2.0 $101 - $1,000 2.00

Gerax 2.4 $1,001 - $5,000 2.40

4% Daily for 60 Days

Gerax Silver 2 $500 - $1,000 4.00

Gerax Gold 2 $1,001 - $2,000 5.00

Gerax Platinum 2 $3,001 - $20,000 6.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

5% ref. commission

Instant withdrawal

Link: http://geraxtrade.com/

well after doing little observation about this site i find out they have quite nice script :D and also it looks unique, from the other part i see admin have good plan to offer here, and also we can do some compounding that i am sure will be boost and increase our earning from this site become bigger

Up to 1.8% Daily for 100 Days

Gerax 1.8 $10 - $100 1.80

the design and the script is not really good and i will say about these plans that the interest rate is sustainable but we cannot affordable such programs only one program is affordable for everyone which i have pasted in the quotation.they should reduce the minimum investment value if they want to attract investors to their site.

from what i see, i thin that investors will be choosing 100 days plan rather than 6 days plan because they are think that will be too risky for them to invest there, well until now i still don't find any complain from the other investors in some forums that i visited today, i think this site still doing well with the payment

The design is not really an eye catching one on here and the plans here are of variety frm long term to short term. The one really good s the 4% everyday for 60 days looks pretty much stable. Always good to hear its been paying.

Only running for six days now and its status is now problematic and waiting. I'm sure in next two to three days this site status will going to chance to scam. I'm hoping that this site will be good and paying hyip but I doubt that at this situation its going to be. The reason why I say to be a good hyip not because its going to pay long but its because I'm thinking we can earn up to 300% bep in here.

problematic for a hyip monitors that not even make any investment in this program lol, that is so funny to see them put problematic status for this program. and the same thing for site that put scam and waiting status for them, so far it is hard to find the latest data about this program are they doing well or not now.