Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Macoprime - Macoprime.com

i am not admin

Link : http://macoprime.com

Our professional traders have accumulated a great experience of stock trading and developed a lot of highly profitable funds management schemes which allow us to put high interest rates for our customers. This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

PLANS:

Select a plan:

110%-125% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 110.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 118.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

135%-165% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $150 135.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 150.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 165.00

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://macoprime.com

Haven't seen many monitors list this site so we can't be too sure otherwise. But i wouldn't go with a program like this because the ROI plans on this program is very high which wouldn't surprise me if the program isn't stable and goes to the scam way. Only good thing for people is that they can test this place out because of its minimum amount being only $1 which needless to say is very much affordable.

the scipt is fine but i think their is some thing wrong with the link you provided because when i clicked on this link it redirects to the instaforex.com and by simple url it works normally.the plans have the high rates of interest but the monitors are showing its paying status which shows its safe for investing but they have too low investment amount i think its due to the high roi.