Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0020$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 2$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

they have nicely designed their banners and the style of showing earnings is really good.the rates are also fine but they are too much low.there is no difference b-w the earnings of standard member of premium members.this site needs promotion.if admin start making its promotion he will get good response from people.

Payout minimum for level 2 is quite high if you take in consideration of the members without having any refferals. 650 members and no payment proof till now i guess i will wait till i can see some payment proof or if the admin decides to increase the earning rate for standard members.

i dont think this site is safe for doing work because it is now 4 days old and it has more than 1100+ members but no one has been paid by them.it is not a normal thing because those members who have more than 25 referrals can easily reach its minimum and 4 days are enough for them.i could found any post by the admin on forum and on site after launching date.

• 1 month later...

too many kind of memberships here and i think that is quite useless to have so many kind of membership. mostly have various earning but as standard members we can reach cashout in 100 days, actually that is quite long but they paid us instantly

The earnings of the free member is really low here and though they have many types of memberships it dont make any sense since all memberships have less earnings so i think it is useless to work here to earn 2 cents every day and of we invest here they are many chanes this site may pay us or not .

I thought at first its hard to earn money in here but seeing proof of payments already convince me that this site is good to invest right now. I have some reservation but same time I don't think its worth it to invest in here. Just try to join as a regular member and promote the sit to get more referrals and earn more. But in term of investing. I don't know I just don't feel its worth it right now.