Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashln - cashln.com

darwin

33666912475403178986.jpg

Message from Admin:

Cashln is a brand new online advertising portal, that allows our clients to reach potential customers, as well as allowing our regular members to earn money, simply by viewing these advertisements!

As said, we are in an open beta stage, which means that for the next 8 days everyone is able to join. (Until June 3rd)

After this date, only registered members will be able to invite people, as by that time we are going into our closed beta stage. During the closed beta stage we will do some testing to our services as well as our server, to ensure that everything works flawlessy to our big opening at July 1st.

Currently we support Payza and OKPay. We are planning on adding more payment options in the future.

Earn $0.01 for Your Click

Earn $0.005 for Referral Click

Payment Minimum $2

Accept Payza, OKPay and adding more payment options in the future.

Free registration, thank you:

CASHLN - Ads that pay

banner1.png

well the site has not launched this time it will launched on 3rd june.i have checked this site and found its design and script really good.if this site is only a paid to click site then its really good because those site which includes pts offers does not give good earnings in the ptc section.

i think this site really has a power to attract its members.i found too many posts from its admin as well as its moderators and many posts from its members which shows that the admin is really working hard to make his site popular among the members i also think it will be a great site but we have to wait for one more day because it will launched tomorrow.