Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Capital Management Profit - CM-Profit.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.cm-profit.com

CM-Profit.com (Capital Management Profit) is wealth-management company that allows international participant of individual and group. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with a complete account privacy, top level online security and efficient account management with 24/7 dedicated support team.

PLANS:

Select a plan:

5% Daily for 30 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $5,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

110% After 1 Week

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 2 $20 - $5,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

Min : 20$

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.cm-profit.com

Good to see a paying program but a funny matter is no one made any reply here. But they need to reduce their minimum deposit value to $10 for gain better investors because newcomers should expect some investment of $10 or less. Though $20 or more is best for gain better profit but it's not very effective. We need to use their short term plan for gain faster money.

I must say i like the design and script used on this program very much. I do agree on the part where they need to reduce the minimum deposit to $10 which is much more a reasonable amount to start of with for investors and newcomers both. And the long term plan on this program just makes it more of the reason to invest in here. Hope it stays paying for a while.

the script doesn't look that nice, but I do sense that they made an effort to highlight the important bits.It only says 5% daily for 30 days, but cannot see where that it states minimum is 20 dollars, and don't see any where that they say the minimum deposit has been lowered. Looks like it isn't much talked about this site and so not very popular. I wonder whether it could last long because of this.