Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xtraforex - Xtraforex.biz

Welcome to xtraforex

XtraForex is a high yield, private loan program, backed up by Forex trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rate in return. We are a successful group of private individuals who have made our money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 8 years. Honestly, please do not compare us to something like "HYIP" programs or "games" that are always coming and going. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

That means, we are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us, whether or not any new investors ever join. Our team has been proudly owned and operated since early 2002 participating in many online and offline ventures, resulting in great margins of profit for the investors teams and the sole investors. We are a group of private individuals that have been in the investment arena for over 10 years, most of our investor teammates are professional bankers, some of them have years of business and financial related experience. We are the serious people who are running the serious business. Our group is made up of American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European people, thus we are able to watch all the different markets almost 24 hours a day.

earnup.png

Investment Plans:2%-3% for 100 business days.

Min investment: $10 - Max: $50.000

Join here: http://www.xtraforex....php?ref=Xetang

actually i must admit about the script that admin used for this site, from my point of view this script is one of the good script i ever see, well aside from the script they have quite nice rate too which make more interested to join here, unfortunately they don't have SSL but i see they monitored by MNO :D,that is very great news for me.

@Trickster, you may right that this script can be the best but I would like to inform you that this program needs to modify some information because they wrote that they used ssl but in real I can not see any ssl. Secondly their template is not looks like much better because it has not server update or any community update. So they need to modify it's items. But if they pay us then it can be stable for a little because they have profitable 2% of daily RoI scheme.

it seems worrying to see this site latest payout from some monitors, i see in MNO the latest payout from this site is at 29th may, it is 3 days ago and if this things keep continue it will only lead to this site loss, so far i don't hear yet any complain about this program but i think admin should finish the problem with some monitors if they have

Even though they claimed they used SSL whn you check the homepage or the sign up page you can't see it anywhere and the script is definately not the best but nonetheless its a good one. Well since its a long term investment plan program i think investing some money here shouldn't be too much of a problem.

yeah about that issue is nothing that we should think about, in fact this site still paying the members until now, so that is become nothing as long as they pay us, and i see they listed in MNO with paying status, if before i see the last payout is 29th but now it is well updated to 2nd june :D

This one looks pretty good with the plan. Script looks attractive as well, but at first sight, it looked too wordy. No body would bother read all the text. They need some text which highlight the more important words rather than a whole page of essay. Their registration took quite long as well, but some were not mandatory to fill in if you don't feel like it.

I only found one so far that has invested in here. I don't know if its worth it to invest in here now but I doubt that this site will be good and paying hyip for long. Since most of hyip do last longer if theirs lots of hyip monitoring site that is willing to invest in here. I have some good way to earn money in hyip investing and that if theirs 10 hyip monitoring site invest in that particular hyip site I will going to invest also.

I only found one so far that has invested in here. I don't know if its worth it to invest in here now but I doubt that this site will be good and paying hyip for long. Since most of hyip do last longer if theirs lots of hyip monitoring site that is willing to invest in here. I have some good way to earn money in hyip investing and that if theirs 10 hyip monitoring site invest in that particular hyip site I will going to invest also.

Yes, it is correct, this site have monitored about 17 days for to now and too running good when too have monitors approved for this site as paying site, it have more 1/10 time of 100 days, and paying 3% daily here, I think that it will be safe if we invest here.

About plan of this site, it is :

Investment Plans:2%-3% for 100 business days.

Min investment: $10 - Max: $50.000

you can check in detail to invest with it if you want, I think that best, you should register it to know more about it

And this is paying monitors: http://money-news-online.com/monitoring/mno/pro.php?details=218&drgn=1