Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alliance-advantag - alliance-advantage.com

Congratulations to the lucky winners of the referral contest, mega event.

here is the latest update from the admin with the contest results.

Referral Contest

Hello xxxxxxx :

I would like to announce the winners to the referral contest that we had this month.

As you know, the members that referred people with the highest amounts would be the ones that would win first, second and third place.

Our winners are:

First Place: highlife $500

Second Place: moneynews $200

Third Place: freedomgate $100

The winners will receive their money credited to their account and they are allowed to do whatever they wish with it. I would like to personally thank everybody that contributed with efforts to the referral contest and say congratulations to all three members for such a great job done!

The contest went really well and third place was really close. The 3rd place winner will have only won by a $1.62 lead. The difference between that member and the next one was only $0.38! A lot of them were so close but we had a lot of different people that made several referral commissions and the referral commissions made during the contest have all been paid.

I just got in to the office so that is all I have time for today but when I get caught up with my work, I will send another newsletter later this weekend with all of the Alliance-Advantage updates etc.! I hope you all have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon.

Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,

Jeff

Alliance-Advantage

https://alliance-advantage.com

We should try to search on web to get some information about this HYIP.. I like their secured connection , But rates are not interesting as 1.7% as poor with 10$..I think this site has not so much popularity and the ROIS on every plan is not profitable as well....But the 7% referrals commission is reasonable for it..

• 1 month later...