Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alliance-advantag - alliance-advantage.com

Welcome to Alliance-Advantage! We are dedicated group that invests in commodities that reap higher than average profits for our investors. After investing in commodities for over a year and investing in HYIP’s for the last 4 - 5 years, I decided to start Alliance-Advantage in order to bring others into our group of investors in order to make some bigger profits.

It was also because of the recent conditions of the HYIP industry that led me to make Alliance-Advantage available to new members instead of just the private investors. I want things to change for the industry and thought that I should get involved if I really wanted things to change for the better. I hope that you like Alliance-Advantage and grow to love it as much as we do.

We have a lot of experience with this type of investment and Alliance-Advantage is perfect if you would like to earn a stable, perpetual income from investments that will keep growing your money for you. You can deposit your money for as long as you wish and let it grow. As long as your initial term has expired, you can request your deposit anytime. We have installed a Comodo 256 bit SSL certificate for secure transactions, brute force handler, IP change detection and browser type detection to ensure trust and confidence in us.

Basic - 1.7% daily for 50 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic Plan $10 - $10,000 1.70

Calculate your profit >>

Standard - 2.2% Daily for 60 Days

Standard $50 - $100 2.20

Calculate your profit >>

Enterprise - 2.4% Daily for 60 Days

Enterprise $100 - $50,000 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

Premium - 2.5% Daily for 90 Days

Premium $100 - $50,000 2.50

http://alliance-advantage.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Site has good design and ddos and ssl is available.

Looking at plans the program looks professional as plans are simple and well designed neither the attraction nor the sustainability is left behind.

Minimum investment of 10$ is affordable. Plans suggest that program may stay for quite longer period.

LR/AP/PM is good choice of payment processor provided by this program.

1.7 - 2.5% daily profit is quite reasonable and attractive and this what makes this program sustainable for longer term.

Program accepts alertpay also this is good and will help to get additional investors.

Program has a site which is quite attractive in look and with adequate protection.

Minimum 10$ is a bit high for many of us to test a program.

this site I like.

The stats isnt bad over all the ssl, security and very good work putted into the site from admin.

Started Nov 22, 2010

Running days 2

Total accounts 45

Active accounts 8

Total deposited $ 1,640.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 11

Members online 0

Last update Nov 24, 2010

There si even a adress of the admin

Jeffrey Minner

Administrator

1310 Springdale Drive

Clinton, IA 52732

So this one could be a good one for the time. Even bankwite is accepted, so thats a bit interesting. And the businessdocumetnts is well done, even if they are false they gave them a nice finish touch. If i counted right it will take $10,00 to reach bep 40 days...

For the bankwire its a good one: For deposits over $40,000, we will accept Bank Wire deposits. Please contact the administrator for details on how to make this transaction.

Who makes a bankwire of over $40,000? Maybe there is some kind of financial police stepping in if the amount is superior ....

There is no withdrawal fee or min for LR and PM but for Alertpay the min is $1.00.

So and investment of $10.00 will give back $0,17 a day.. With some payment proofs in a couple of forums id say about 40 days to reach bep:) Im in off to check for a refback offer.

Great to note the site is well secured by DDOS and SSL and the plans are offering reasonably good sustainable ROI

The monitors indicate the hyip is already running for 7 days and is still paying

The site stats indicate based on the deposit amounts it have received the plans are successful

Yepp if this site overlive the nearest 30 days it will have a good chance for to become a hit. Its not a superfast earner but a good one with the return. It will be a good choise in the portfolio for middle/longterm. Ofcourse if it survive december:)

no i just changed my mind about this site. Its not a nice design even if the plans are good i dont like the design. Its almost cheap...Im out

Well designed site with nice layout and good security including ddos.

Plans offer 1.7-2.5% daily roi which is quite reasonable and sustaianable for quite longer term.

Good choice of payment processors including LR/PM/AP. Paying status on monitors since around 2 weeks now.

Its great to note the site accepts Alertpay and Bank wire in addition to the normal two payment processor namely LR and PM. This enables members from various part of the world to participate and opens a good range of options for members to select the most suitable currency

The return of 1.7% to 2.5% is reasonably good and within the range for the risk involved i receiving the principle amount back only on maturity

• 1 month later...

another four payments that I can be in profit from this program,

I have reached a 95% BEP here with my $60 investment to this program,

the admin seems to pay us at least until June which will be really great profits from the program.

for me the 50 days plan seem more suitable where i can earn a profit of 85% sounds interesting and the minimum investment of $10 is not far too high to tryout the site. i have already bookmarked this site and may consider when i have excess funds

Started Nov 22, 2010

Running days 61

Total accounts 421

Total deposited $ 79,219.10

Total withdraw $ 16,913.00

Visitors online 23

Members online 5

Last update Jan 22, 2011

The site stats indicate the program has being running successfully for the past two months and the gap between deposit and withdrawal indicate the site is capable of running for a further period of 2-3 months without many problems so its a good time now to invest and earn some profits further the site is also secured by site securities which makes it more secured to invest here

Wish i have invest here earlier.Now early investors are planning to reach their bep,and some has done that already.I don't think i can invest here again,since this program is now completing it's first batch.Reaching the program plan is a something most long term program can't.But here, this program is just about to do that,it's not easy for admin to run this program for close to 62 days without turning scam with peoples fund.Thumb up for admin.

Latest update from the admin,

Hello xxxxxxxx:

I have been working on getting this newsletter together for the last few days and am finally finishing it up now. I have been here all week but I had a visit with the dental surgeon for a wisdom tooth earlier this week and unfortunately I am still not up to full speed. To make matters worse, I had to go back to have a mistake fixed from the original visit. I forgot how much teeth can hurt!

I have been keeping up with the withdrawal requests pretty well but as Alliance-Advantage is growing, of course the W/R are growing as well. I check each W/R with our records myself and then approve them but as with most things, I have a system going and it seems to work good. All withdrawal requests are paid.

Im sure a lot of you guys have probably noticed that the program has experienced a lot of interest and success lately. Alliance-Advantage has received several large deposits and that makes me glad that we have built up a level of trust with our members. Everybody has been really enthusiastic about Alliance-Advantage and it is growing faster and faster every day. With the amount of money that the website has already made, it has made a great footing and foundation for its future success. What an exciting thing!

The referral contest is going great and it will continue through Sunday, January 23rd. Keep up the good work. It has gotten close at times and it will be interesting to see who wins. Best of luck to everyone!

Our monthly banner advertising at Money-News-Online has undoubtedly become one of our best performers and Alliance-Advantage is in discussions of having a LiveChat at MNO soon. It is a new feature there where anybody that wants to be part of a discussion in a chatroom setting would be welcome. A set time and date will be announced when plans are finalized.

We have purchased a sticky topic in the forum at Dream Team Money for one month and it started last night. We should see some good things come out of this advertising and I think that we will increase the subscription to quarterly soon. It is our goal to increase the exposure to the program, continue to build the level of confidence and to grow and brand the site. To make it easy to post there, here are the links straight to the Alliance-Advantage threads:

Dream Team Money Link:

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=111821

Money Maker Group Link:

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Alliance-advantage-Alli-t362993.html&hl=Alliance-Advantage

Talk Gold Link:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r311265-.html

I have a couple of other quick important announcements:

To those that use the program Boxbe to control their e-mail, please add Alliance-Advantage to your list of allowed sites to e-mail you. Boxbe bounces back every e-mail that our system sends unless the user manually adds us to the list. Those members do not receive any e-mail from us and if something important needs to be sent, the user is probably wondering why they know nothing about it. It is also a huge annoyance for the sender as they keep getting bounce notices and other notices from Boxbe that mail will no longer be allowed unless the user changes this.

I have been trying to contact user name Mourad009 without success. If you are reading this, please e-mail me.

I have had several users ask about compounding and if it is allowed. We do not have it activated in our software, but members are certainly welcome to do their own compounding. You can use your account to allocate your funds however you wish. If anyone has any questions about this, feel free to send me a support ticket/e-mail.

When signing up for our support desk, it is important to verify your e-mail address by clicking on the link that will be sent to you right after registering. If it does not come to your Inbox, please check your junk folder. The people that do not verify their address will have trouble in getting their support tickets to us. Those requests are not allowed to go in our queue of support tickets and are filed in a suspended folder. If you have not received a response and are wondering why, this is most likely the case.

ZenDesk, our support desk provider, has announced that they will have a half-hour scheduled outage on Saturday, January 22nd. This outage will allow them to perform maintenance on the primary database server used by Zendesk.

When is the maintenance?

(Pacific Time) Saturday, January 22nd from 10:00 to 10:30 Pacific Time

(GMT+0 Time) Saturday, January 22nd from 18:00 to 18:30 GMT

Feel free to use our e-mail address if you are in need of support during those 30 minutes.

I have received several phone calls with generous comments and e-mail letters of praise from our members and have befriended many members of our program. I swear I have got to have the best members of any of the programs out there. It has been great getting to know you all and I look forward to our continued friendship. I didnt accomplish anything alone, we did it together!

I am aiming to be the best admin I can be and will put my members interests ahead of anything else. The well-being of the website and its members means everything to me and is always my focus.

I will send out another newsletter soon. I cannot wait to see the final results of the referral contest! The announcements will be coming to your e-mail Inbox next week. Have a great weekend everybody!

Best Regards,

Jeff

Alliance-Advantage

https://alliance-advantage.com

I am glad that I have been their investor,

so far they have made fast payments, also I have reached BEP, so I can say that I am in profit with this program,

and it's really interesting to know the lucky winners of their referral contest.

well, it's great to know that the referral contest winners are going to be announced in the next update from the admin,

also the LR withdrawals were processed today as well,

here is the assurance from the admin, regarding LR payments and updates as well.

Liberty Reserve Down For Maintenance

Hello xxxxxxx:

Liberty Reserve seems to be down for a little while and I did not know anything beforehand, so any withdrawal requests that come in the meantime will be processed as soon as I see that they are up and running. I had all withdrawal requests paid up until Liberty Reserve went down, so it should not be too bad.

This is what is displaying on their website:

System is offline for maintenance.

Liberty Reseve service is undergoing scheduled maintenance.

Please try to visit again in a couple of hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

In an earlier newsletter, I had told everyone in a newsletter that we were working on a redesign for the website and I just wanted to let everyone know that it is still in the works but that it will be a little bit longer. Recently, our designer Doris had lost her husband to cancer and has taken a temporary leave which is totally understandable. I told her to take all the time she needs and then when she is ready, we will get the design finished. The new design will be a good-looking, crisp and professional design and I’m sure you all will like it. When we are getting ready to load the new graphics, I will let you all know in the newsletter that the new website is about to be unveiled.

As soon as I see that liberty reserve is up and running, I will get them done ASAP. Today will be the last day of the referral contest, so watch for the announcement of the winners in the newsletter in a few days! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Best Regards,

Jeff

Alliance-Advantage

https://alliance-advantage.com

well, it's great to know that the referral contest winners are going to be announced in the next update from the admin,

also the LR withdrawals were processed today as well,

here is the assurance from the admin, regarding LR payments and updates as well.

its good to note the admin has mailed the members the delay in the payment because of liberty reserve is under maintenance if not the investor may have got panic if the site payouts got delayed and may have come to a conclusion the site is having cashflow problems

its good to note the admin has mailed the members the delay in the payment because of liberty reserve is under maintenance if not the investor may have got panic if the site payouts got delayed and may have come to a conclusion the site is having cashflow problems

the admin of this program is very much concerned about his investors,

few hours ago, when he got error while sending me LR payment that account frozen,

he immediately has mailed to me, and asked about my account issue

well, I replied to him that it was some technical error from LR and account is fine now and he can try sending me the payment.

Well this one has been online for a long time now, and it is still paying. I would have doubted this site at the beginning but now im having second thought about it.I still think it is a good place to invest in.

Yes, the site began 63 days ago, and still pays well so far, and I think it will continue to be paid until the end of the fourth plan,

which is 90 days, this means that the real adventure with this site will not begin until 27 days .

Yes, the site began 63 days ago, and still pays well so far, and I think it will continue to be paid until the end of the fourth plan,

which is 90 days, this means that the real adventure with this site will not begin until 27 days .

I may have missed some point in your post, what do you mean that the real excitement start in 27days? Am at loss here.

there was a slight problem with the LR yesterday that the admin could not complete payment transfer to me, got error also mailed to me about that

to make sure the status of my account,

but as now the LR technical issue is fixed,

I have received both the last two days payments at once, thanks to the admin.