Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Timezonebux - timezonebux.com

darwin

This good. 1 dollar minimum to cashout and the rate is 1 cent per click and this thread is open by darwin. In my experience he open threads that are mostly paying. I will going to try to join this site and lets see if I'm going to earn in here. I don't like earning in ptc but same time I want to start maintaining five good ptc to click and each time one turn to scam I will just going to replace it.

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately the site is expired now i have tried many times to access but it is not working.i dont think what happened to it however they are paying their members daily i found many payment proofs there.but thanx to God because i have joined it last week.it is shocking news for those members who have invested their money in it.

Yes, this site had been inaccessible for a couple of days now. Even though i didn't invest anything here and i've only spent a couple of days clicking here, it is still disappointing when it closed. All the time spent clicking ads went down the drain. But i guess this is how things work when you are joining PTC sites. You should always be prepared for the site to close, stop paying or turn into a scam any given day.