Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investmenthabitat - investmenthabitat.com

I am not admin

http://investmenthabitat.com

Welcome to InvestmentHabitat.com

Investment Habitat is a professional financial institution, focusing on global investment consultation and agency service. We are a successful group of more than 30 professional investment team and 280 professional traders and market analysts in nearly 22 countries and regions. We are concerned about global economic change, analyze their political and economic policy adjustment. In passed 8 years, we achieved an average 844.62% of stable and high profit in the process of investment and agency service to the foreign exchange, futures and stock market in the United States, Europe and Asia. Through our professional analysis of the market and the overall tracking of customer investment guide, our clients also received an average of 512.46% anual profits.

Plan:

15% - 20% Daily For 8 Days

$10-$5,000 Daily profit: 15%

$5,001-10,000 Daily profit: 18%

$10.001-100,000 Daily profit: 20%

130% - 200% After 8 Days

$10-$5,000 Total return: 130%

$5,001-10,000 Total return: 170%

$10,001-100,000 Total return: 200%

• Payouts processed instantly
  • Investment start from just $10
  • Hosted on dedicated server
  • Strong DDOS protection
  • High level of professionality
  • 24 hours x 7 days Support
  • Earn 5% referral commission

Payment gateway: LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney

Link=> http://investmenthabitat.com

Site is protected to even avoid my connection zone. I have to order security, to be able to view the site. Well, the

Roi is not bad to offer 15% daily which gives 120% after 8 days. Minimum invest is not bad, for $10 in each plan.

Site looks great and simple to me, as one doesn't need to navigate a lot in other to get through to of the feature

searches. No monitors ye t, and i think the Adminreally need to add some to help for the popularity of the program.

for the first plan i think this site will survive for one round and i think 8% per day is quite profitable too but for more than one round, i don't know what will happen with this site later, but until now i still don't find any hyip monitors that monitoring them, which make me feel uneasy with this condition.