Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clicksicuro - clicksicuro.com

the details are really nice and i have also joined this site because i found 10 cents earnings for the standard members.i think 10 cents per day is really a good income.but one thing which i dont like that we needs 100 clicks for cash out and maximum ads are 10 which means we have to click daily for 10 days.

I joined this site and I'm hoping that I can earn 1 dollar in here at the end of the month. I don't know if this site is going to be a paying ptc but right now this is my first ptc that I joined that I successfully click. As I joined three ptc an hour ago but none still send me email activation link. I wonder what is the problem. I tried to join using other email address but I'm not allowed also.

18 days until now, and i seems don't find any complain about this site, but the earning here is very good, i see we can earn about 10 cents per day which it means we can get $1 just in 10 days with active to click all the ads here and minimum payout here also low.