Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ethernalbux - ethernalbux.com

i see no activity of its admin on its forum and no contest and offers uploaded by him and just look at the ads rate which is only 10% of one cent and their durationms are 30 seconds which normally settled for 1 cent ad.i think this site will not survive at these conditions.

Did not pass my criteria but its good to join I hope. I'm looking fora ptc site that has 1 cent rate with no minimum to cashout or if theirs minimum the minimum must not reach more than 1 dollar and most of all its paying either paypal or Liberty reserve. But same time I do put exemption to the rules especially when theirs some sites that look promising and same time popular.

we only need rented refferal here and our earning will be boost, just like many typical ptc site :D, so far i see they already reached more than 1000 members now, but even they just reached that amount i still don't see any payment proof or status in this site.