Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

icdpay - icdpay.com

the rates are fine according to the standard membership but i think not a good no. of members will show interest here because the minimum payout is too high and it is very hard to reach it.it takes about 2 month if we have no referrals.

5 dollars minimum? I don't think their will be any clickers who going to join this site. 5 dollars means 5 months of clicking. And after five months that's the time you find out that this site is a scam site. I don't like to join this site even if its going to turn out that the site is paying. For me its better not to invest my time in here at all. Better stay to 1 dollar or less minimum request of payments than here.

no one can reach that minimum amount just in 1 or 2 months, that is totally absurd, unless they are upgraded member, and one thing that make me worry is admin only subscribed buxhost service for 1 years only, i think this site is not worthy because of many things