Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gclickbux - gclickbux.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.png

Free to sign up! Just clicks ads and earn. You can also double your earnings!

FREE 1 MONTH PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FOR FIRST 8,888 MEMBERS! JOIN NOW!

Privilege : Standard

Pay Per Click : 0.0150$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0050$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 75

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : PP & LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

well it is an 1 month old site and already have 1300+ members but only 20$ it has paid to its members.i found only 9 members online which shows that members are not active in this site.i think one of the reason will be very low earnings.

I joined this site and I see that theirs a lot of members get paid in here already so lets see if the site is going to be paying or not when I reach my target 1 dollar in here. I'm hoping to have 100 ptc site that going to pay me 1 dollar each month. I'm hoping that with quantity strategy in ptc clicking I can earn good and without any problem each month.

i only don't like manual payment they have here :D, but the rate is good and also i see a lot of contest that admin held, and that is proof if this site is one of the growing site that still gaining more members to join,and i just see some payment proof today :D

Darn. I can't open the site right now. I don't know if its my internet connection or if this site has turn to scam already. The minimum to cashout in here is only 1 dollar and theirs a lot of ads in here to click yesterday so I thought its getting stable. I guess what admin do is that its give lots of ads to click because its going to turn to scam on the next day. I already have 30 cents in here.

i can not open this site for three days, i think the site already was officially closed, i find that many web site evaluation report that it was scam, it makes me disappointed because i am reach to minimum payout.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.gclickbux.com.

@ quangnam52335 - thats too bad. I guess gclickbux was a buxhost site. Because for buxhost sites the admin has to pay the buxhost place $25 per month. So if he didn't pay the amount to buxhost then they probably closed his site. Otherwise there is no reason why they would just close down randomly.

@ quangnam52335 - thats too bad. I guess gclickbux was a buxhost site. Because for buxhost sites the admin has to pay the buxhost place $25 per month. So if he didn't pay the amount to buxhost then they probably closed his site. Otherwise there is no reason why they would just close down randomly.

yes, that right, gclickbux is buxhost site. I think as you, this site has been put on my list scam sites. I need to select legit sites continue to click ads, otherwise i will take some time for such sites.