Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vicmoney - Vicmoney.com

I'm not Admin here!

VIC Money is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. We are a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

Historically, the Foreign Exchange interbank market was not available for small investors. With a previous large minimum transaction and exigent financial requirements, the small trader was excluded from the participation in Forex market. But today market maker brokers are allowed to break down the large interbank units and offer small traders the opportunity to buy or sell any number of these smaller units (lots).

We have short term strategies, the selected traders can also open long term positions in the Forex market. Forex transactiobs are based on technical analysis, according to the evolution of the Forex market conditions. Each of our traders has a strong knowledge in foreign exchange trading and risk management, with an experience drawn from different industry sectors: institutional broking, hedge funds or private funds management.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

20% Weekly for 30 Weeks!!

Plan 1 $90 - $9,000 10.00

Plan 2 $9,001 - $90,000 15.00

Plan 3 $90,001 and more 20.00

Join here: http://vicmoney.com/?ref=xetang

i wonder what happened with this site because i see they listed about 5 days in Goldpoll but with waiting status which make me little worried about them aside from that thing, i see this site not looks attractive for , but weekly ROI here can be one of the reason why this program still worthy

20% Weekly for 30 Weeks!!

Plan 1 $90 - $9,000 10.00

Just look at the site plan. This site has high minimum to invest. 90 dollars. I'm hoping that we can earn in here but I'm afraid the risk is much higher. If this site is going to turn to scam I'm sure we going to loss lots of money because the minimum is just too high. I don't think its going to be a good site to invest. Beside 20% weekly for 30 weeks means we going to earn 600%.