Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldtraderfund - Goldtraderfund.com

I'm not Admin

Welcome to the GoldTraderFund.Com Corporation Public Website.

We are committed to offering our financial advisors and the clients they serve an extraordinary experience in service, product selection, financial and retirement planning, research, training, compliance and due diligence support.

GoldTraderFund.Com Corporation, a private investment club found in Jan 20 2012 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world.

After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on April, 2012.

As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients. Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world.

it's under the leadership of Mr. Donald Parker, in his capacity as manager director. He is closely working with a group of professional and competent members who have excellent practical knowledge of portfolio management, business studies and analysis, innovative options and operation.

GoldTraderFund.Com Corporation has various established relationships with reputable private investment clubs. We understand every aspect of market needs and strive to create and manage wealth in several ways to provide peace of mind for its clients.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

SUPERIORITY: From $10 - $2,500 - Interest: 5% - Period: 35 Days - Compound: No

PROSPERITY: From $300 - $5,000 - Interest: 7% - Period: 20 Days - Compound: No

STABILITY: From $1,000 - $10,000 - Interest: 10% - Period: 15 Days - Compound: No

LUXURY: From $1,500 - $25,000 - Interest: 20% - Period: 10 Days - Compound: No

Accept: LR

Join here: http://goldtraderfund.com/?ref=xetang

Right now goldtradefund has paying status. this three days old hyip site is good and stable right now and its getting popular. Not bad at all. But if you ask me if I want to invest in here I will going to say no. I like the trill of doing hit and run and that I can't do it in here. I know its hard to wait and hope you going to reach bep before a hyip site turn to scam. So for me its better to invest in a hyip site that has shorter plan.

Yes, it is correct, when see that almost monitors have had in status "Paying" now with this site, however today, I can access site to check my account, I don't understand what problem with site now, I hope that it can access again good early so that I can check my account. However, about problem of investment, I need to check again because its plan is very long, it will be very long to refund again invested money

I think this admin might caught by the ssl provider and reported by the real owner who's certificate has been stolen by the admin.

An error occurred during a connection to www.goldtraderfund.com.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

So we need to turn back from their risky projects. As well as 5% daily for 35 days plan is very risky for us. Also their told that their daily profit will be exact. So their impression already cleared to all of us.