Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalactioncash - globalactioncash.com

i am not the admin

http://globalactionc...me?ref=omaralaa

Global Action Cash - A New Kind of GPT, We are Open to All International users. Not only do we Offer a Stunning 5 Tier Referral System that pays Up-To a Huge 50% of what your referral earns for both PTS & PTC but we also offer our International users lots of offers and on top of that we payout Up-To 90+% of what we earn to our users, More then any other GPT sites out there, most pay you a mere 25-50% of what they earn.

Daily and Weekly Jackpots, Referral Contests, PTC Contests, PTS Contests & so so much more! Our Min Payout is set Very Low at just $2.50

accepts libertyreserve and alertpay

there are alot of new payment proofs in the site

this site already online about one year and paid more than $5000, with this kind of site i just surprised about how much they can paid to all members here, and today i find some ads in other ptc site about this site, i think they are now quite popular

I just joined this site but i am having problems with Paid To Click. It seems that i am entering a loop after i click the code and waited for X seconds the page is asking me to enter the code again and wait for X seconds this goes on and on. I checked my cookies and my browser is set to save cookies. Did anyone experience this and know what the workaround is?

this site already online about one year and paid more than $5000, with this kind of site i just surprised about how much they can paid to all members here, and today i find some ads in other ptc site about this site, i think they are now quite popular

yes it became popular now and there are alot of GPT offers already added in the site . I am near to receive new payment , the site is really very profitable and it has a honest admin .

the site is really attractive and you have got a huge payment from this site which shows that its really a paying site.i have already joined it. we are able to earn a good income from this site because it has very expensive ptsu offers.

How long does it take a regular member to reach 2.50 dollars minimum in here? its seems its getting interested to join this site but same time I'm worried that its going to take more than a month to reach my target 2.50 dollars minimum in here. As I prefer to join a ptc that has 1 dollar or less minimum. I'm hoping that I can earn good in here but still it does not convince me enough to join.

the site is really attractive and you have got a huge payment from this site which shows that its really a paying site.i have already joined it. we are able to earn a good income from this site because it has very expensive ptsu offers.

I am going to request my 2nd payment and I am sure the site will pay me on time as usual , there are alot of new offers has been added now . hurry up guys it is really profitable way to earn fast money .