Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fund-credit - Fund-credit.com

I'm not Admin

We are a team of skilled professionals with years of experience in the traditional and online business world. Today we launched our own online investing business and we must say that this will literally knock the socks off your feet!

We promise that you will be amazed by our professional team of investors. And you will never regret any decision you took to be a part of the our team. We mix a number of philosophies to create winning asset management results. We combine parts of proven investment theories from value, growth, income and hedged investing to generate superior returns. Profits from these investments are rolled back into our program to provide long-term growth, stability, and profit for all members.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

150% Profit After 45 Minutes! + Random $25 Bonus + Instant Payout!

Min Investment: $5

1850% Profit After 12 Hours! + Random $50 Bonus + Instant Payout!

Min Investment: $10

3250% Profit After 1 Day! + Random $100 Bonus + Instant Payout!

Min Investment: $20

9950% Profit After 3 Days! + Random $250 Bonus + Instant Payout!

Min Investment: $50

Payment: LR, PM

Join here: http://fund-credit.com?ref=xetang

believe it or not, this program already running for about 4 days until now and they are still paying. even the profit they have here is very unreasonable in my own mind, i am not sure if this site have their own income, from what i see they are truly ponzi scheme that will only pay for some days

believe it or not, this program already running for about 4 days until now and they are still paying. even the profit they have here is very unreasonable in my own mind, i am not sure if this site have their own income, from what i see they are truly ponzi scheme that will only pay for some days

no my friend , take care .. these kinds of minutely programs are totally scams . do not invest here and do not say that the monitors are having status paying , because these kinds of minutely plans are paying just for the monitors , take care and do not invest here .

Yes, it is correct, we can check lists as below from this site:

Started May 02 2012

Running days 4

Total accounts 393

Active accounts 246

Total deposited $ 8,588.75

Total withdraw $ 4,102.33

We can see that have had very many withdraw here, although rate is very not reasonable but we too can see that many trusted discussion site and special is monitors have confirmed that this is paying site. Investment limit only $5 as my idea, it is good, if trial, I think that may be we will be successful

it seems this site have problem now, because the latest payment that i see here is 4 days ago, even i still heard someone get paid here, and if that thing is right someone still get paid, it will be better if we skip investment here and i think this site is not good enough now for us to invest

it seems this site have problem now, because the latest payment that i see here is 4 days ago, even i still heard someone get paid here, and if that thing is right someone still get paid, it will be better if we skip investment here and i think this site is not good enough now for us to invest

I still see 4 hyip monitoring site that has paying status. But you are right even though its status is paying the last payments I see is done on may 5. So for sure this site has turn to scam already. I'm just wondering why this hyip monitoring sites that I see has not yet update their status. I'm sure in two days time if theirs no payments its automatic problematic and scam status.