Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Receiveprofit - Receiveprofit.com

I'm not Admin

We are a team of skilled professionals with years of experience in the traditional and online business world. Today we launched our own online investing business and we must say that this will literally knock the socks off your feet!

We promise that you will be amazed by our professional team of investors. And you will never regret any decision you took to be a part of the our team.

We mix a number of philosophies to create winning asset management results. We combine parts of proven investment theories from value, growth, income and hedged investing to generate superior returns. Profits from these investments are rolled back into our program to provide long-term growth, stability, and profit for all members.

Minimum spend is US$5 and maximum is US$5000. You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney! If you don't have an account with these e-currencies, you need to get one.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

250%-450% After 10 Minute [instant Withdrawal]

INSTANT PLAN - Basic $5-$50 250.00

INSTANT PLAN - Normal $51-$500 350.00

INSTANT PLAN - Pro $501-$5,000 450.00

2000%-2500% After 1 Hour [instant Withdrawal]

INSTANT PLAN - Basic $10-$50 2,000.00

INSTANT PLAN - Normal $51-$500 2,250.00

INSTANT PLAN - Pro $501-$5,000 2,500.00

Join here: http://receiveprofit.com?ref=xetang

Its better to skip this one than dreaming to hit and run here as this site cant last up to some matter of minutes. Lol 250 percent after 10 minutes is really high and for sure they wont pay members. No monitor is monitoring this one and i think we better stay clear from this one inorder for us not be scam

But guess what? I see seven hyip monitoring site that has monitor this site and one even have paying status while the rest has waiting status. I really don't understand why its even been monitored because the plan alone already suggest that this site is a scam site. Now I record this seven hyip monitoring site as not trusted because of this act.

Its better to skip this one than dreaming to hit and run here as this site cant last up to some matter of minutes. Lol 250 percent after 10 minutes is really high and for sure they wont pay members. No monitor is monitoring this one and i think we better stay clear from this one inorder for us not be scam

and you are wrong, from all what you said, if you don't looks around i think you cannot see them all lol, so far they only have one hyip monitors and still paying , i think hit and run still fine here, and from their statistic, they paid about $1055 to the members who invest here

@budado: actually if you check it carefully there is only one :D, i think you know what i mean that 6 not truly monitoring them at all.

and you are wrong, from all what you said, if you don't looks around i think you cannot see them all lol, so far they only have one hyip monitors and still paying , i think hit and run still fine here, and from their statistic, they paid about $1055 to the members who invest here

@budado: actually if you check it carefully there is only one :D, i think you know what i mean that 6 not truly monitoring them at all.

Yes, we can see info as below and see that this site still paying out now:

Started May 04 2012

Running days 0

Total accounts 144

Active accounts 82

Total deposited $ 2,425.08

Total withdraw $ 1,005.56

I too checked in some trusted forum about HYIP and see that all this info is exactly, this site still paying for members and very many people have been paid out from it. But when I decide to invest today and see a problem, seem plan have changed, it not is 10 minutes as above, now, it is plan in 5 days for 250%

There is nothing worthy about this program. Yeah, it's TRUE, it's really like a HYIP build with a crap because there is no good thing about this program. And if someone will invest in here, it's like throwing your money into garbage.

I agree with you. Its really obvious that they paid off and we can really see that the plan has been changed which means that the used the meduim to attract investors. Am not risking my money here and i think the greedy ones are the one playing this game

I agree with you. Its really obvious that they paid off and we can really see that the plan has been changed which means that the used the meduim to attract investors. Am not risking my money here and i think the greedy ones are the one playing this game

changed? what kind of plan that change, please show me. not only bubbling around and made up about something, that is not good for this forum, if you can see with your eyes, there is nothing change here and until now this program still paying but i even see some hyip monitors that have waiting status for 3 days