Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxworldprofit - fxworldprofit.biz

I am not admin

http://fxworldprofit.biz

Welcome to FX World Profit!

We are an investment program, who work in real estate, capital market and we also use a lot of other market instruments in order to increase capital in a reliable capital in a reliable manner. Our activity is not limited to investments, we also offer consulting services, and run some independent investment projects, mostly we invest via funds, but there are some directions where we invest directly in emerging business.

Plan:

Beginner - 1.2% for 20 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Beginner $10 - $300 1.20

Calculate your profit >>

Advanced - 1,4% for 25 days

Advanced $301 - $1,000 1.60

Calculate your profit >>

Extend - 2.2% for 30 Days

Extend $1,001 - $5,000 2.20

Calculate your profit >>

Master 2,8% for 35 days

Master $5,001 and more 2.80

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LibertyReserve

Link=> http://fxworldprofit.biz

It looks like the only payment option allowed to venture with them is via LR, it would be nice if they have added more options for investors to chose and participate in their investment program, since this program is newly launched today, there is just three monitors found on the site with waiting status for this one.

well , I do not have any objection about the plans here because I see that they are normal long term . but I just wanted to say that the script of the site is very simple , when I invest at any hyip site I should to see its powerful script and the high quality of its design . for this one I do not think that it is good for investments .

so far i only see one hyip monitors that monitoring them and they are still paying by admin, well i think with the ROI plan they have, this site could be stay for a long time and pay the members, even the script and design not looks so well but from my point of view, that is already enough for this site. i think they only lack of SSL and DDOS

This is a real good program and we can make some future plan. Hope that we never give up of use this program. Just need to improve their security system. 1.2% daily for 20 days plan is really good for any. So anyone can take this opportunity. We need to bring $10 of basic amount and get rid of them. Expect some more improvement after next 7 days later.