Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BviClub - bviclub.com

I am not the Admin.

Bvi Club

Welcome To BviClub.Com

BviClub.Com is a private, stable and secured investment company uniting professional stock, forex traders, & gold trade. Our company established by an experienced team of professional traders for collective forex trading.Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments.

More than 6 years of successful development for money management in private section ensured us that we are ready to open our service to the whole world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market. With only the input of news and analyses, our specific system is capable of deciding open and close positions with the help of pre-programmed algorithms. We work closely with our clients and build successful relationships for high growth investments.

Investment Plans:

115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $120 111.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 113.00

Plan 3 $1,201 - $50,000 115.00

155% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $150 138.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 146.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 155.00

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

Up to 5% ref. commission

Link: http://bviclub.com/

instant payment? i doubt about that things, however the refferal commision here looks good for promotor and HYIP monitors, i only see Goldpoll as the hyip monitors that monitoring this program growth,and since this site is a new site, i cannot see any payment proof of this site also the plan here is short term one,so i think we can see the result of this site tommorow

The FAQ page says that the withdrawals will be processed within twelve business hours, but there is instant payment thing mentioned on their site, regarding the program features, I think it is a good program, to try out as the minimum is set at just $1 and also this one is just two days old with paying status so far.

bviclub have lifetime for 2 days :D, based on the statistic of bviclub, they already paid the members about $1,679 and i think that is true as i find more payment proof for this site in some hyip forums, let see how long this program could stand and paid the members,

In goldpoll this site is running for three days now and goldpoll for three days has now 33% BEP. that mean its going to take 10 days to reach bep in here. In that case I'm thinking of gambling minimum and wait for ten days to reach bep in here. If its going to be paying hyip after ten days then I'm going to invest all the way until this site has turn to scam.

The project can not be stay here over 15 days. Because they just came here for collect some money and go away. As they are paying now so we need to use this opportunity before they turn into scam. They just paying now because they want to gain some more money. Starting with $1 anyone can take this this program and hope for a good result after a single day.

so far this program already running for one week until now :D and it seems many members happy with that thing, but the thing that i wondering here is GP, they just reached 50% day of their investment in this site even this site have short term investment plan which will pay us for one day.

Good to see that they already passed a successful week and going to complete some more weeks even a full month. But they need to install some security system like ssl for make their url safe. There are some monitors with 2 popular one, all of them told us that they are paying now. so we can use this program for another time. Also can bring some referral depositors and able to gain better commission.

more than 8 days online and still its monitors showing status paying . it is really very interesting and the different thing here is that the minimum deposit is just $1 , not as the other famous 110% after 1 day 105% after 1 day which offers $10 minimum deposit .