Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalMoneyInvest - globalmoneyinvest.com

I am not the Admin.

GlobalMoneyInvest

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Global Money Invest, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Investment Plans: 6-8% Daily for 25 Days

Plan Number Min. Deposit Max. Deposit Interest Period

1 $10 $1,999 6% Daily 25 Business Days

2 $2,000 $9,999 7% Daily 25 Business Days

3 $10,000 N/A 8% Daily 25 Business Days

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

5% ref. commission

Link: http://globalmoneyinvest.com/

the design is so minimalist and look so elegant, i think this is one of the professional HYIP site :D, who know?, well it seems this site looks well now even they miss some element but overall they are good site i think they will survive for some days, so far i don't see hyip monitor in their rate us page, but the plan here looks alike middle term plan

This company has a flash screen for indicate their way of thinking. We can take their referral commission and try to implement our networking capabilities by which we can able to gain better profit from our downline's deposit figure. Hope for a good result from them. I think people may take this opportunity because they have 2% daily profit because we can get 150% of total profit after 25 days (as per 6% per day) - mean 50% of net profit after 25 days.

something fishy here, in Goldpoll this site status is waiting for 4 days, i just cannot imagine if goldpoll must be wait for 4 days,so how about us the investors who want to invest here? , i think it is better to wait before we make investment here. i only see one hyip monitors that have paying status for them, but i think that is only referral commision

Almost half a dozen hyip monitoring site has waiting status even though this site is running for 4 days now. But I did see one hyip monitoring site that has paying status and guess what? Its really paying because its has proof that that hyip site has been paid dated april 27. Meaning that hyip monitoring site got paid today.

I only hope that this site will going to last a month or two.