Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Its nice to see that this forum is still paying but the major problem with me is that I haven't been active on this forum from a long time and as per their rules, my previous postings which was about 40 would get wasted when I request my payout as they normally reject payout requests made by inactive members.

Its nice to see that this forum is still paying but the major problem with me is that I haven't been active on this forum from a long time and as per their rules, my previous postings which was about 40 would get wasted when I request my payout as they normally reject payout requests made by inactive members.

Quite confused of what you have said. From what I understand you lose your 40 posts here because of inactivity? This is really not that what Im thinking as for me it will still remain there just like me that being inactive last year and now in the end of last year made some payouts and see I still have payment for the older posts I made.

Quite confused of what you have said. From what I understand you lose your 40 posts here because of inactivity? This is really not that what Im thinking as for me it will still remain there just like me that being inactive last year and now in the end of last year made some payouts and see I still have payment for the older posts I made.

Nopes... I have heard several members say that they do not pay if the member has not been posting around for a long time. I myself was away for about 6 months and if I post another 60 posts and request my payout. It would get rejected but after that I can once again post 100 posts and will then be paid and therefore will loose 100 posts works...

Nopes... I have heard several members say that they do not pay if the member has not been posting around for a long time. I myself was away for about 6 months and if I post another 60 posts and request my payout. It would get rejected but after that I can once again post 100 posts and will then be paid and therefore will loose 100 posts works...

You sure about this ? This is really bad and kind of ridiculous to me actually. But, I think we need more evidence and confirmation that this type of rule does exist in the forum itself. For now it is hard to prove it, though

You sure about this ? This is really bad and kind of ridiculous to me actually. But, I think we need more evidence and confirmation that this type of rule does exist in the forum itself. For now it is hard to prove it, though

Well, I have not yet came across such situations but have seen many members complaining regarding such injustice. You better try reading some previous posts in these GT thread which will help you know the rules nicely. However, let me myself reach the rest 60 posts mark and practically see what happens. I hope I can help a few members get noticed about this rule then.

I don't thin GT will reject payments if we have been inactive on the forum for few a long time say for few months, many times, I stopped to post on here and I was paid every time I returned to the forum and also with good rates too.

Here is my old transaction of payouts in GT forum.

paid

U2443543

$ 3.03

2011-07-21 16:33:01

paid

U2443543

$ 3

2011-01-20 11:52:24

You will see that I do have here 6 months no payout but then I still got paid for those old posts within 6 months gap. So I don't think there is problem with it really.

Here is my old transaction of payouts in GT forum.

You will see that I do have here 6 months no payout but then I still got paid for those old posts within 6 months gap. So I don't think there is problem with it really.

oh... its that true. Well, if thats true then its a great news for me as I was completely sure about this rule that they dont pay to the inactive users who have returned after a gap of few months. But now as you have proved me wrong, I can try myself to reach my payout and hope they will pay me for my old posts too.

I don't thin GT will reject payments if we have been inactive on the forum for few a long time say for few months, many times, I stopped to post on here and I was paid every time I returned to the forum and also with good rates too.

Well, you all are pretty sure about this, I might post the remaining posts without any risks whatsoever. I did believe that they didn't paid inactive members as I read a few post from the GT members that their payments were rejected out of inactivity. Maybe, their would have been some other reasons for the rejection of their payouts.

Well, goodluck for that! I need to be more active in Goldentalk and perhaps next month, i will aim for three payments because as we know Goldentalk is one of the best Forum which gives a good rates for quality post but even though 2 cents perhaps is the lowest rates that the members could receive.

oh... its that true. Well, if thats true then its a great news for me as I was completely sure about this rule that they dont pay to the inactive users who have returned after a gap of few months. But now as you have proved me wrong, I can try myself to reach my payout and hope they will pay me for my old posts too.

Yup, Im pretty sure you will have your payment. As it happened to me twice already last 2010 and 2011. Don't hesitate to have request as admin Jeff is really considering everyone posts as we will got payment even our posts will be just a sentence. :)

Anyway I noticed that they have not closed a duplicate discussion in the ptp section. Not that they have not noticed it for it was there for quite some time already. And those similar topics are both active or being replied at by the members. I know that they are strict about duplicate discussion. Maybe they have might allowed this one for some reason

Anyway I noticed that they have not closed a duplicate discussion in the ptp section. Not that they have not noticed it for it was there for quite some time already. And those similar topics are both active or being replied at by the members. I know that they are strict about duplicate discussion. Maybe they have might allowed this one for some reason

Yeah, I have noticed that too. I think that is lot forum lol wherein I believe that when they reopen the thread of lot forum the mod reopened the two threads of lot lol. Well, I just sure mod betsybee will figure it out or we can report it also as there were really of things to clean in the forum because of the newbies.

if the mod reopened those topics at the same time then it was not by mistake. I'm sure they have allowed those similar topics open at the same time but it's no big problem. But I just post on one of them each time. And I post on the same thread only so I would always see my previous post

if the mod reopened those topics at the same time then it was not by mistake. I'm sure they have allowed those similar topics open at the same time but it's no big problem. But I just post on one of them each time. And I post on the same thread only so I would always see my previous post

I just post in one thread on the duplicates. Well, still need to have 30 more posts. I wanted to have more posts in hyip though I think I also need to post in ptp section also. Well, I don't bother much of the rate as I just wanted to have my payment request before the end of the month.