Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I agree with the fact that the posting in PTP section will acquire lower rates than the posting at hyip discussion, definitely the readers prefer to read the updates or discussion at hyip section, also the more profit to the forums will be through hyips, I think.

Same with you guys i got 2 cents rates :

Date: 2011-11-11 14:30:04

Batch: 76231537

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community. Thank you.

same date i guess, but i'm waiting for my payment again i guess in 2 days i'll got paid. hope, i get at least 3 cents.. usually after i received a low rates i will get a high rates, hopefully.

I have 1 pending in payment i check the got paid section of GT and i've seen 1 member got paid already on Nov 22... I didn't know how many days i've been waiting for my payment but that's ok i never think about it i just continue my posting and now i just need less than 10 post to reach another payment request.

usually its take five days to two weeks before you get paid. But sometimes its goes up to three weeks but rarely. But if someone get paid lately that means you will going to get paid soon. So just hang in their I'm sure you will going to get paid soon. Me I'm also waiting to get paid. But its just been two days ago. So no problem waiting.

Yup, there is no definite time admin will going to clear those payments. They always clear those payments. Of course expect also to have rate vary. Well it is really good time now to post since i have seen they reached the 100 posts and also that they have posted in different sections.

Yeah, As i have some few post in HYIP section but i do spread my activities here i do check all section if i have something to post to, then i would.. especially when i'm near in payout i would check each section to reach my payout.

See you got paid still with 3 cents rate that would mean that you also post in hyip which in favor of the forum. Well lets check if chardyme will have the same or lower. A member said in her post that admin could be moody in giving payments so really unsure if this will still change. :D

I really think posting in HYIP gives a higher cent.moreso ensuring to distribute your posts also would give you an advantage.i have reached my target of 100posts and just hope to reach the next by next week but really i would distribute my post but also ensure to focus more on the HYIP forum.