Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

This is a forex forum in the first place and in as much as we complain things are not going to change in here. Admin is trying to encourage posting activities from members to be in the forex sections which is why all these rules are related to the forex sections.

And that is the more reason i want to quit the forum,since admin wants us to be more active in the forex section,i guess that woukd be so difficult for me,though the forum pays very fast and that is a plus to the forum but,i don't like the moderation in the forum,i would prefer posting in smmdesk than to post in DCP

Well if a member can keep clean with the 15% forex posting rule then there will be no much problem with the forum. Yes we are aware the forum is more of a forex forum but that does not mean members will not be active in other sections. Overall we should just learn to do everything in moderation here.

I will try to be active in here today because I want to start my posting activity again in here so hopefully I can start my posting activity in here as my goal is to reach 100 posts in here and when I reach 100 posts I will going to request for a payment as I am quite fine with that number of posts to request for a payment.

I'm surprise that even though this site has good rate and paying fast its suddenly have low activity. So low that its been like three days now and theirs still no one posted in ptp section of this forum. I hope activity will going to be active soon. I really do want to earn good amount of money in here each month. My goal right now is to increase my posting activity in here. But what the use if theirs no one posting in here right?

Some members may be busy with some other Forums that's why they may not have the time to spend in here, but I am sure that they will realize that this is a good Forum as after some break from posting in here I will start again. I think it's better for me to do two rounds of posting in here.

Doing 2 rounds might result to post chasing,you know how Hoang Long moderates,he might just conclude that you are post chasing 'cos when you do 2 rounds of posting in the forum,it means you are making about 30 to 40 posts in the forum,well i am not going to be able to post here 'cos i have other forums to post in

My target in here has always been making around 20-30 posts per day on the forum although I usually end around 25. I dont go for two rounds of posting anymore but I still manage to get in good number of points when I post here. Its just that on some days I dont have much time online and my activities suffer as a result.

I am really happy that I got 2.5 cents for my latest payment request in here and so what I need to do is to post in the same fashion again this week and wait foe another payment this time around too. I have already make my posts on the forum today and hopefully I can make just 10 more later on.

It's good to know that you have received the full payments for your 100 posts,though the post rates inhere is decent,i just don't feel like posting in this forum,i am just going to be posting payment proofs in this forum,so when i get to 80 posts,i would make the remaining 20 posts in the forex and payment processor section

I slowly post in here and I'm hoping that I can make good income in here. I know the risk involve in here is high and I'm hoping that I can make good income in here in the long. I know that activity in here is getting slower but same time I'm hoping that I can actually make some good profit in here as thats actually my goal in here to make some good profit in here.

I just need to make around 25 posts on the forum today if I want to keep to my target of getting a payout soon in here. I have so far only made around 15 posts and would just need to make sure that I have enough to get to around 40 posts on the forum by the end of the day. I am good to post regularly on the forum again.

I'm also not that much active in the forum I actually don't have still payout minimum here because, I did not able to make posting. But I wish that I can get back here and then, will have my activity in order to not fail to have my payout in this weekend as i need more activities here and earnings.

I have already managed to make 24 posts on the forum this morning and am very much satisfied with it. If I can just make 6 posts later on I would have a full round of posting on the forum by having 30 posts and that makes up my target for posting on the forum. I still intend on reaching payout later on this week and cashing out.

I just able to reached 100 posts in here and requested for a payment in here already, but unlike before I am just only requesting for 100 posts in here because before I was always requesting for 200 posts in here, but that was okay as I guess it didn't take that long for me to reach 100 posts in here.