Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

To me majority of posters who stopped posting or reduce their activity was as a result of the post limitation per day which showed on their last payment request. I think members to take their time to revise the rules carefully for some minutes most especially newbies, it indeed will help if none received deduction for violating the rule.

this program has really reduce in active members but i guess this program might even suffer more reduction now that we are having new programs coming up an offering an encourage post rate to members.though i am a members on this forum as but i dont post that much on the program since the program is alway quiet.

I am going to post here daily now once again so I just hope that I will not have problems with spreading my activity in different sections so that I would have great time posting on the site as well. I used to be very active in the site daily but I was discouraged later on. So now I am going to bring my activity back in the site

It would be good to see you posting again and since I am resuming posting today on PTP I should be in a position to post in here as well. 20 or so posts is still a good target in here if you want to earn well and I want to try and give the forex sections more attention this time around.

Yeah one has to give more attention on the forex section to earn well with the forum regardless of the post limitation, because they're many sub-sections in the forex sections with lots of interesting discussions. I just hope to concentrate more on the forex section than ptp section.

This is my target as well and I really just hope that i can get to achieving that for as long as I can post in here in the next few days. I am already over the halfway mark for posts in here and I expect that later this week I will have payout from the DCP forum again.

My plan this week is to reach my 100 posts though, still my mind is always changing for my decision whether to have payout for this week or just wait til I reach 200 posts since I don't yet need some funds so, I will just going to finally decide in this weekend but today will just have some activities.

I dont mind waiting for a higher target at the moment which is why I am really intent on getting to 500 points for this week or at least as high as I can get. I will probably request over the weekend or first thing in the next week. I am already on track to reaching that target since I should be on 400 points by tomorrow at the latest.

I dont mind waiting for a higher target at the moment which is why I am really intent on getting to 500 points for this week or at least as high as I can get. I will probably request over the weekend or first thing in the next week. I am already on track to reaching that target since I should be on 400 points by tomorrow at the latest.

what do you mean? points? or posts? if posts then you are really great, so far i don't want to request for more than 100 posts, i still prefer 100 posts per request, it is very easy to maintain and i think that is more easier to reach, and i can request frequently by that.

Has anyone ever requested above 100 posts payment because I've never seen such before. Well Im not too familiar with the rules guarding payment issues but it will be good if you cashout 100 posts since the forum is fast in processing payment regularly.

There is no maximum amount for getting a payout from the forum so you can request for any amount over 100 posts. The highest I have gone this far was to request for 300 posts and it was worth the wait. Yes, because of the faster payment processing sometimes it works out fine to just request for 100 posts and earn weekly.

Do you know what Im thinking? If a member here requests payments above 100 posts it is possible that member is liable to get deduction most especially when the member lacks good quality posts. I still find it difficult to believe members can request payment over 100 post because payment proofs I see normally range from $2.5 - $3.00 .

I'm not a poster here but I'm aware that posters in DCP can request above 100posts as I've seen some members of DCP state in forums that they do so but as you said, it seems they get deductions if they request a higher number of posts because that's what I've observed. If I were a poster here, I'll only request payout after a hundred posts.

I don't intend to make posts in this forum for now cos of what the admin stated about my posting,he said I am too active in the ptp section that I should spread my posts to other sections,and forex discussions I must be sincere to everyone,I so much dislike it,so for now I would take a break from DCP

I request payments in here two days ago. So right now its waiting time for me. I know last time I request payments in here I got paid within a week. So lets see if I'm going to get paid this week or at the lastest next week. Its been a month since I last request payments in here so I don't know if this site pays fast right now or not. But still I do want to earn good in here right now.