Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investmania - Investmania.biz

i am not admin

Link : http://investmania.biz

investmania.biz is a financial investment company. We understand what our investors want today and needs tomorrow. After serious analyzes of investment markets, we decided to make a special program. We decided to start investing money in IT industry, which is fast-growing and high-profitable, so it is impossible for us, to be a bankrupt. We didn't invent something completely new on market, we are just using current market situation.

PLANS:

Silver Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

20$ daily for 6 days $10 - $500 20.00

Calculate your profit >>

Gold Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

30% daily for 6 days $501 and more 30.00

Calculate your profit >>

Diamond Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

4.4% hourly for 1 day $10 and more 4.40

Calculate your profit >

Accept : LR

Link : http://investmania.biz

domain here is good, it is one of the expensive domain that many hyip used before but i see this program only listed in one hyip monitor at the moment with the waiting status so far i only see this program deposit amount only $10 so it means until now there are one member that invest here.

@Trickster, how can you tell that this is an expensive domain? It just shows biz. is that an expensive one. And if so, how does that affect the hyip....

I think the plans are way too high and would go scam before one can break even. But that is just what I think. It has been running for a few hours now, and so far seems like it has only received 50 bucks, which is not a good start for an hyip.

@Trickster, how can you tell that this is an expensive domain? It just shows biz. is that an expensive one. And if so, how does that affect the hyip....

I think the plans are way too high and would go scam before one can break even. But that is just what I think. It has been running for a few hours now, and so far seems like it has only received 50 bucks, which is not a good start for an hyip.

your allright there is also no DDoS protection and the design isn't too good in addition no hyip monitors invested here.

So let's wait for 3 days to see if it really a scam or not

that is just my two cents, from some domain site that i visited .biz have more expensive price that .com, well don't be OOT. and you must remember in internet everything could change and now they already have about more than $1000 deposit, but let see with what you said that they will scam before breakeven, but until now the status in some good hyip monitors are waiting

This is a very good site with attractive design. Our data and transaction should stay safe by their strong security system. We can use both AP and LR here. But I think their might disable their AP due change of rule. They have short term plan because their plan can not run for some long period, as their plan has some RoI of 3%+ per day. But we expect that they should pay us for a while.

so far this site still active for 6 days and they are still paying the investors who invest in this site, you can find some payment proof today by some investors or hyip monitors in some forums if you want, i think this nothing more i could tell about them, it seems they are just doing well with the payment they paid to investors

This program has been paying for one week now, which is good to see, I think there is no monitors other than GoldPoll listing this one, the ratings page is not configured but there is GP with paying status added to the site to it's home page showing us the updated status of the program.

This program has been paying for one week now, which is good to see, I think there is no monitors other than GoldPoll listing this one, the ratings page is not configured but there is GP with paying status added to the site to it's home page showing us the updated status of the program.

actually there are other hyip monitors rather than GP, you can check here and here , the status of this program still like the other hyip monitors still paying, i see in Goldpoll, they already reach 100% of their investment here it means it already BEP, i just hope they are not scam us sooner

Right now I think its late to invest in here even though this site is only 8 days old. The reason why I say this is this. In goldpoll its already reach bep and even in profit now. So even though its only more than a week old theirs already many pioneer investors who already reach bep and soon the investments in here will be depleted once they start withdrawing their money and the new investors will loss their money.

This is really a good news that one of the best monitor still saying that they are paying now. I think this program might paid to some monitors for get paid/legit stamp. Because this is simple impossible to manage some hourly profit because no one can afford this load expect any stolen or dispute money. We need to play a safe game.