Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-high - Money-high.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.money-high.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Money HIGH is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLANS:

110% after a hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

110% $1 - $10,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

150% $10 - $100 6.25

200% $101 - $100,000 8.33

Calculate your profit >>

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.money-high.com

the script they used is goldcoder but the nulled one, i already checked it and feel dissapointed with this program + they have hourly hyip plan here which is unstable for this site, but they have monitoring plan that i think maybe special for the hyip monitors who want to invest here, but that plan like long term plan

Here is no doubt that this site should be scam or must goes to close their program after reach their sufficient fund. No one can give 10% profit after a single days where they just willing to pay us 10% after a single hour. people are so cleaver that they never invest any single amount. We need to stay away from those harmful program and need to learn about this matter to all newcomers.

I really got worried of seeing that they up their site. Where most of the members already told us that they are scam now or came for make us fool. But I can not understand that how did they able to manage these huge investment of over $31K. I think people might thought about their previous bonus; which already announced by some random emails. I think we need to make a complain at hyip authority - hope full they should able to trace this scamming authority as they are still online.

@omar: this site now do selective payment to bully the members, i still see some proof and their status in some hyip monitors still paying but there are also hyip monitors that have scam status for this program, and i advice for the investors who want to invest in this program now, to reconsider about that

@omar: this site now do selective payment to bully the members, i still see some proof and their status in some hyip monitors still paying but there are also hyip monitors that have scam status for this program, and i advice for the investors who want to invest in this program now, to reconsider about that

You are right that this site already paid some some monitors. This types of process is not very new - this is the new trick where any scam program may pay to all monitors or some popular one for get paying badge. By which people may think that they are paying and ready for invest with some additional money. So finally they can able to cheat us with extra afford.